Thanks to you Cathe turrning 40 is a breeze

fab40

Cathlete
Cathe, I discovered you shortly after my 2nd daughter was born about '98. I began working out at home because getting to the club for a workout had become more and more difficult. I discovered you through Collage. My sister-in-law gave me a catalogue, which I studied long and hard. I don't just buy a workout on a whim. I am a careful selector. The first vid I ordered was Imax. I don't know what I was thinking. ;-) Well, from there on, you have become my fitness idol and I own pretty much all of your cardio/circuit style vids. Those are my favorite. Today I turned 40 and I say it with pride. When people ask me how am I handling it. I say, "Thanks to Cathe I'm in better shape now then I was when I was 20." (I do get a strange look from people who have no idea what I am talking about) I am thankful for my good health and your wonderful workouts!

I got CK/CM dvd for my birthday this morning from my girls. I was going to do Cardio Kicks but I gotta say I love Bootcamp and couldn't wait to go to it this morning. That one always wipes me out and it's so much fun.

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you....

Isn't Cathe's workouts awesome <g> Keep up the good work.

Teddygirl~~

Happy Birthday!! I turn 40 tomorrow so we are almost exactly the same age!! :) Also glad to hear that turning 40 isn't so bad, I get to find out tomorrow,LOL!!:7 Again HaPpY BiRtHdAy and welcome to the gang!!

Happy Birthday Annette! Hey I just have to add that I blew out all 40 birthday candles on one blow last night. I would like to think Cathe helped me achieve that little feat! :eek:

Cam

Happy Birthday!!! I'm not quite forty yet, coming up in a couple years. I definitely agree about being in better shape now than in my younger days. Keep up the good work.

Diana

Happy birthday! I turned 39 myself yesterday, and I feel great too. Thank goodness for Cathe, and for all the wonderful people here on the forum!

Julie

:)

I will be turn 40 this year too. I set a goal this year so when I am finally 40, I will be the leanest, healthest and smallest 40 around the block and in our family. I believe Cathe is turning or already turned 40 this year!! You rock, Cathe! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.