Thank you for Weight Gain Article on FB

gogigi

Cathlete
Cathe,
Thank you for writing about the "weight gain" sometimes experienced with lifting heavy or a new program. It helps to keep things in perspective. I found it very encouraging, helpful, and informative. I hope you are having a happy weekend!

Cathe,
Thank you for writing about the "weight gain" sometimes experienced with lifting heavy or a new program. It helps to keep things in perspective. I found it very encouraging, helpful, and informative. I hope you are having a happy weekend!

Hi,

where can I find that article? Thanks!

Lourdes

Thank you Gogigi! The topic was coming up quite a bit so I thought it was a good time to explain it more clearly. I'm glad you found it helpful. Happy Weekend to you too :)

Cathe,

Can we get a non-facebook version of the article? I'm not on Facebook, have no intention of joining, and it's blocked at work anyway.

NY25

If you search SNM's recent posts the same article is there as well. I think it's in the STS strength forum under "Anyone gaining weight?" or something like that. It wasn't very long ago so it may be still on the first page.

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.