THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO PRODUCE DVDS!

Aquajock

Cathlete
Hello, Cathe, just wanted to pop up and offer a sincere THANK YOU for continuing to offer DVDs of your workouts, as well as through other platforms like streaming. I still vastly prefer DVDS to newer methods of playing workouts, and several prominent home-workout production companies are now exclusively online, leaving me out in the cold. I'm very eager to start putting Perfect30 into my workout life with my fossil 5-disc DVD player! Thanks again from the Betty Rubble of Central Florida!

AMEN to this!! I don't have a newer laptop and would need to buy one to be able to stream workouts. Not to mention I'm just old school and prefer DVDs. I even still have some beloved old workouts that are only available on VHS tapes! :) I'm so grateful Cathe continues to offer new workouts on so many platforms. That's smart business sense. :)

Yup, I love the dvds as well. I'm still old school even with my music--I only have cds. I barely touch a phone, never have taken a selfie and never downloaded an app . . . just don't feel the need. This is the only "social media" I've ever done and quite frankly I still barely know the features. I think simple is best so sticking Cathe into my dvd player and hitting play can't get much simpler and the pay off is tremendous.

Excellent thread!! Just wanna add...

These are not just DVDs for the sake of having something to ship either.

High quality, professional with attention to detail shining in every aspect from the DVD covers, the set, the background exercisers, attire, the choreography, the chapters, the menus, the audio options....

She has a standard she sets for her product and it's obvious how she strives to meet it. :cool:

Standing ...applauding.... loud whistling!!

Hello, Cathe, just wanted to pop up and offer a sincere THANK YOU for continuing to offer DVDs of your workouts, as well as through other platforms like streaming. I still vastly prefer DVDS to newer methods of playing workouts, and several prominent home-workout production companies are now exclusively online, leaving me out in the cold. I'm very eager to start putting Perfect30 into my workout life with my fossil 5-disc DVD player! Thanks again from the Betty Rubble of Central Florida!
I stream live workouts, and I like it, but very often, my streaming system just won't work. Even on-demand gives me issues. It's a problem that drives me nuts. I mostly use DVDs because they are reliable! I totally agree!!

I love DVDs!!! I use them for backup!

If you go online, Cathe does like a commercial like they did with Apple. Apple being the cool guy and Microsoft being the nerd! But, this was DVD and Digital. It is really funny!!! It is on YouTube!!

I hope Cathe doesn't mind me talking about it!! I thought it was interesting that she made it her own!!! It was like she was the Mom, and making peace with DVD and Digital!

Hope you like it, like I did,

Jennifer Denny

Excellent thread!! Just wanna add...

These are not just DVDs for the sake of having something to ship either.

High quality, professional with attention to detail shining in every aspect from the DVD covers, the set, the background exercisers, attire, the choreography, the chapters, the menus, the audio options....

She has a standard she sets for her product and it's obvious how she strives to meet it. :cool:

Standing ...applauding.... loud whistling!!
You are right!!!! Cathe makes each DVD amazing! There is so much more to it then digital! There is voice no music, or more music! And more premixes!!!
Thanks,

Jennifer Denny

I totally agree with you Annette!

Joanne

Another dvd person. my workout room in the basement has a terrible wifi signal. dvds make it so much easier. I just bought a new dvd player so I'm in it for the distance. plus I can easily take them to our vacation cabin. I will keep buying dvd's as long as I can work out. thank you!

I try to always get the presale DVD/Downloads packages so I have workout choices if I'm traveling. Wifi isn't always available or reliable when I'm traveling.
When I'm ready to workout with Cathe I hate to be disappointed with streaming glitches so I have my downloads but I prefer the options of chapters and premixes of the DVDs.
Thanks Cathe!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.