THANK YOU CATHE-It was REALLY Worth the Wait!

CynamonKis

Cathlete
I just received my STS delivery. I am SO EXCITED, AND THANKFUL that I got this at-home bodybuilding program at a substantial discount.

I added up what it costs on Collage, 3 sets of DVD's plus the Ab Circuits total 407.85 at collagevideo.com. I only paid 239.97 via pre-ordering. Also there seems to be an extra DVD in my package that wasn't listed on collagevideo.com.

I'm not going to dive in just yet. I'll spend this time finding my 1 rep max, & getting accustomed to the workout manager before I start.

To Cathe, and her staff, and everyone else responsible for this awesome program, I want to say thank you. I'm certain this will resolve a problem I've had for a while -- establishing an effective at-home program to increase lean muscle.

THANK YOU!

ITA! The wait was worth it..1000%. Its a fantastic high quality- high tech product. It IS truly your finest piece of work.

I previewed Ab Circuits Partner (fun factor= 10) and Disc 1 which I will do on Sunday. The sound quality & picture quality made my 10 year old Magnavox look & sound like a 2009 High Def 10K TV! THANK YOU!!! lolol

Honestly- Standing ovation & bows! to the entire team at SNM - NFL - Composers & Musicians - & the cast! OH MY watching those boys nearly puke after the 30 push ups was worth the entire cost of the program!

You have once again sent all other DVD Fitness companies scrambling back to their collective drawing boards to raise their standards! We will ALL benefit from that!

True, true!

ITA! The wait was worth it..1000%. Its a fantastic high quality- high tech product. It IS truly your finest piece of work.

I previewed Ab Circuits Partner (fun factor= 10) and Disc 1 which I will do on Sunday. The sound quality & picture quality made my 10 year old Magnavox look & sound like a 2009 High Def 10K TV! THANK YOU!!! lolol

Honestly- Standing ovation & bows! to the entire team at SNM - NFL - Composers & Musicians - & the cast! OH MY watching those boys nearly puke after the 30 push ups was worth the entire cost of the program!

You have once again sent all other DVD Fitness companies scrambling back to their collective drawing boards to raise their standards! We will ALL benefit from that!

I agree! The new series is so motivating and exciting. Just think a new challenging workout for the next 3 months!:eek:

My daughter thought that I paid $500 for all of these workouts. I told her no I brought it on sale. ;) She has her Jordan sneakers and I have my Cathe.

I total agree!!! I was so excited when I received mine. My SO had me go on a scavenger hunt. With each little note I found I kept saying to myself, "why are you so mean to me?" But I found them and he helped me take this picture. I don't know why my pictures are thumbnails, but I'm glad I can get this to work.

Attachments

• STS workout pkg.jpg
    STS workout pkg.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 53
OH MY watching those boys nearly puke after the 30 push ups was worth the entire cost of the program!

LMAO at the blue text above.

I agree--STS raised the bar to an unbelievable level!

I agree totally. I was like a kid at Christmas when my package arrived. I thanked my husband profusely over and over again after it arrived for getting this for me as my Christmas and birthday present for last year. In fact, I walked around the house singing "Happy Birthday to me..."

LaDonna

I agree that this was TOTALLY worth the wait. I am so impressed!!! I watched Disc 1 last night and can't wait to get started.

I'm even looking forward to shopping for a weight vest for Meso 3.... and yesterday I was looking around my basement with that sneaky sparkle in my eye in which I try to figure out how I can get a squat rack to fit in there somehow! And how to make it be a Valentine's Day present. Aaaahh to dream!! LOL!

Oh and I especially love that there isn't any cardio in the workout so I can go out and go biking when it warms up on Tues and Thurs. My feet can no longer do step aerobics (or running.... sniff sniff.... until after I have surgery when my little one gets into first grade since I need to have a full two weeks off... so 2010/2011 is the plan!)

I can't wait to preview another DVD tonight.... should I go straight to Disc 2 or hop ahead to preview the first disc in the next Mesocycle.... that is the question!???

I walked around the house singing "Happy Birthday to me..."

LaDonna

LOL! I'm keeping mine very close to me. I rub the boxes and say, "mmmm STS...41 dvds!"
My two DSs look at me like I'm crazy. They both agree the cost was a real bargain for so many dvd's:) .....Cathe dvd's!!!!
With all the savings, I'm stocking up on epsom salt!!!

Last edited:
I just wanted to add my thanks to Cathe and crew as well. The clarity of the picture is awesome and the great sound is just amazing. I feel like Cathe and crew are in the room working out with me! I've done Meso 1 Disc 1 and 2 of the ab workouts from the Ab Circuit DVDs and so far I've enjoyed all the workouts. I can't wait to get to the rest of the DVDs. I'm sure that this series will live up to all my expectations and more.

I too wanted to sing the praises of Cathe and her crew. This series is like watching a blu-ray movie. The picture is so clear, I love the interactive menus and the sound/music is excellent. It is nothing like the traditional exercise dvd. It is very impressive work. I told my husband that NFL films did the filming and he was impressed. He sat down and we previewed a few dvd's together and he is not only impressed with the film quality, but also impressed with Cathe and plans to use STS. He kept asking who she was and kept telling me to look at her arms. He commented on everyone in the program (how great they looked) and started looking at the equipment - hey, we have that, we have that, oh, we need to get that, etc. I guess this means he will stop looking at me funny everytime I bring something new into the house (heavier weights, weighted vest...) :-D

Anyway, thanks for a truly outstanding product.

Murphy

Yes! I totally agree. I did disc #1 today and I loved it! I really felt like I got an incredible workout. Thank you so much for STS. It's helping me push harder than ever before.

What this person said...

Ditto!!!! I previewed my first video last night - WOW!!!! Great job!

I just received my STS delivery. I am SO EXCITED, AND THANKFUL that I got this at-home bodybuilding program at a substantial discount.

I added up what it costs on Collage, 3 sets of DVD's plus the Ab Circuits total 407.85 at collagevideo.com. I only paid 239.97 via pre-ordering. Also there seems to be an extra DVD in my package that wasn't listed on collagevideo.com.

I'm not going to dive in just yet. I'll spend this time finding my 1 rep max, & getting accustomed to the workout manager before I start.

To Cathe, and her staff, and everyone else responsible for this awesome program, I want to say thank you. I'm certain this will resolve a problem I've had for a while -- establishing an effective at-home program to increase lean muscle.

THANK YOU!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.