--------> TGI (clean & tidy) FRIDAY <--------

Colleen & Steph & anyone else who got in..

Wasn't there a Suites-style hotel available? We could all room together in the 2-bedroom? Need to double-check the link.

Katie, so sorry - maybe you just mistyped your email address? I have done that before. You could post on OD to see if anyone is # 1.
Kate, I think the all suites hotel is a great idea! That way we can have a sitting room to hang out in.

Colleen

Oh, Katie!!! HUGE Bummer. No words for how you must feel right now - I'm sure tears are it. ((((((humungous hug)))))))) and a shoulder too.

Katie - I agree with Kate - email support. They can check the log to see what happened. I had all kinds of problems registering. I could only use IE on a PC - no other browser would work (I usually use a mac at home). I registered like 10 times and got an internal server error. I was ready to give up when I got in.

{{{{{{Big Hugs}}}}}}

Colleen

Thanks guys, I definitely e-mailed support this afternoon and I know they will get back to me. I'm just a little impatient...

I don't blame you on the impatience. I did kind of the same thing. I deleted that first invoice that came up. When no email confirmation came immediately I panicked like crazy. I hope you can still make it in.

Hi gals,

You are all going to have such a great time. I am so jealous.x(

Katie are you excited about your wedding? Getting anxious?

Robin your dream is funny. I love his music but I don't think I could be married to prince. Hope you had a great day off.

Shirl I'm most looking forward to circuit zone, step and strike zone but I ordered them all. How about you?

Hi Steph, Colleen and Kate!

Menu
b-english muffin, egg and cheese, coffee
s- mixed berries and whipped cream
l-salad with bbq chicken breast
d-tilipia, couscous and snap peas
s-coffee

I wanted to be bad but I wasn't. Maybe tomorrow. }(

Jenn

Katie, Thinking of you! Good luck sleeping!

Jenn, Great job resisting!!

Robin, We haven't heard from you! No RT?

--------------
Just finished 4DS KB cardio. Hot and sweaty now! Gonna take a cold shower and hop into bed. With any luck I'll need another cold shower!

Hi Jenn,

I ordered Core, Circuit and Strike Zone. I'm really looking forward to Strike Zone. We should receive them tomorrow or early next week! :)

ETA - We should get core and circuit zone soon. Strike will be soon after.

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.