Texas Road Trip Sign Up Today at noon

Cathe, DH and I will both be there, ready to sweat with you and the other Cathletes! We have been looking for an excuse to visit the Lone Star State, so thanks for giving us one. :cool:

How fun Lisa. I will enjoy that so much. Thanks for signing up...we can take in Texas together. I am a first timer too (other than a quick layover at an airport). :D

Cathe, DH and I will both be there, ready to sweat with you and the other Cathletes! We have been looking for an excuse to visit the Lone Star State, so thanks for giving us one. :cool:

Hi Cathe,
I'm in too. It will be great working out with you again. Everyone is going to think of me as the Road Trip addict, but I couldn't pass up one in my own state, now could I?

Jean

Yay!!!!!! Jean is coming again. :D I would never view you as an addict. You are a totally fit Cathlete and devoted fitness enthusiast. I'm thrilled to be coming to your home state and I'm looking forward to seeing you (as always) and experience a taste of all the wonderful things Texas has to offer. Thanks for joining me again and thank you for your continued support :)

Hi Cathe,
I'm in too. It will be great working out with you again. Everyone is going to think of me as the Road Trip addict, but I couldn't pass up one in my own state, now could I?

Jean

This is great Nancy!!!!!! Thank you so much for coming again. Your support, warm smile and eager energy are always greatly appreciated. Thanks too for always being so kind on the road trip forums and helping people with their questions when you see them. :):):)

I'm in for my third trip -- I could easily become a RT addict, too!

Gosh, that would be fun. :D Can't wait to see you Linda! Thank you for coming again. This is your third time too right? Yeee hawww (ok, I have to try to stop saying that but its so fun :p)

Cathe:
Maybe you can embroider the Cathe logo on those cowboy hats for us!

Hi Cathe,

I'll be seeing you in Houston too!!! Can't wait. This way it will be much easier to say goodbye in NJ knowing that I will get to work out with you and see my friends again in October. Thank you for doing all of this for us.

CATHE!!! I'm so stoked to see you again!! I can't wait for you to meet my friend and client, Stephanie who is coming with me!! We are crazy girls when we are together, so challenge us to anything and we are up for it!! Show no mercy in your workouts!! We are soooo ready!

Let's do another stacked pushup together too! You rock, lady!!!

Gosh, that would be fun. :D Can't wait to see you Linda! Thank you for coming again. This is your third time too right? Yeee hawww (ok, I have to try to stop saying that but its so fun :p)

Hi Cathe! Yes, 3rd time! I didn't know you remembered me from NJ last year, too.
My history:
NJ July 2009
SD March 2010
TX Oct 2010
...predicting more in 2011!

Ummm can I start a rumor that you are going to have Cathe logo cowboy hats? ....Maybe I better not do that!heh-heh!
See you in 4.5 months(in person)!
Looking forward to this again, too!

Ummm can I start a rumor that you are going to have Cathe logo cowboy hats? ....Maybe I better not do that!heh-heh!
QUOTE]

Linda, I would love to see you put that Cathe logo cowboy hat in your carry-on luggage (you knew I couldn't resist)! :p

Yeeee hawwwwww story

:D

when you said Yeeee Haww, it reminded me of something funny about my son Ethan. About 16 years ago we went to Disneyland(Ethan was about 5 years old). One of the attractions inside was some kind of Wild West show(I think perhaps a comedy) in a saloon-type place. There were cowboys saying Yeeee Hawww a lot. Anyway, that must've of made an impression on Ethan, because when we got on the plane to go home, as the plane was taking off, you know that feeling you get like you're really going somewhere & the plane is gaining lots of speed? Well, he YELLED YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW, really loud upon the take-off. I was sort of embarassed, but, it was really cute anyway with his little boy voice!

So, everytime I fly, and upon take-off, I think of this and it cracks me up!

So Yeeee Haww right back at you Cathe! Think of this when you fly, too!

QUOTE]

Linda, I would love to see you put that Cathe logo cowboy hat in your carry-on luggage (you knew I couldn't resist)! :p

Lorrayne!
If I did that, and then if Cathe makes them, then I will have 2! Well, that would be cool, too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.