Testing

Nope, it's free! Your link you posted here just gets you to the login page, though. You can manage your scrapbook and get to a page that tells you the URL for the whole album.

Thanks Michele! What fun - didn't think I could do it. Now I just have to figure out how to add more photos to this first album. Maybe I'll catch on to this computer era before I die...lol.

I just realized you don't have to "test" so I'm sorry for the post. I didn't realize it changed all of your previous posts. I'm learning every day. :)

Love the pictures! You're a beautiful lady! Your daughters too.

Thanks for sharing.

Dallas

PS. It's not too bad once you figure it out. Wouldn't you agree?

Nancy-
I can't figure out where you are. It looks like you're in my neighborhood in Brooklyn, but I don't recognize the tables. Where the heck are you?

Beautiful family by the way.

-Nancy

Nancy, you & your daughters are all sooo beautiful! Glad you figured it out so we could see the "other" Nancy! ;-) Thanks for sharing! (You look too young to have those three daughters!)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

We're in Weekawken, NJ at a restaurant called The Charter House. We plan early so that our reservations are around sunset. For instance, during the summer we made reservations for 8. We arrived there around 7:30 and enjoyed the surroundings. By the time we're done with dinner, we have spent full sunlight, dusk, and darkness with a full view of the Manhattan skyline. We eat inside the restaurant and it's full glass so no matter where you sit the view is spectacular. It's great watching the city go into darkness and to see how the mood of the city changes. (The food is fabulous too!)

Where in Brooklyn do you live? We're originally from South Brooklyn (many moons ago) and now live on Staten Island. South Brooklyn has gone through major refurbishing as of late. I was shocked the last time we rode through.:)

Thanks for the compliment Debbie but I had my first daughter and the young age of "28". I'll let you do the math!! lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.