Tendonitis, anyone?

That sounds like a solid plan. Don't forget to do the RICE thing too - Rest, Ice, Compression & Elevate.

I'm glad you have a chiropractor who has treated you in the past and helped relieve the pain.
My son has had acupuncture but it did nothing for him - didn't relieve any of his symptoms. He hates needles and so do I, so there was no
pleasure in this treatment for him.
Don't cancel that Cathe RT yet! Time will heal this tendonitis. I'm on the waiting list, praying I get in!

Awww, thanks honey. You're so sweet. Yes, I'm employing RICE, like a good Cathlete. ;)

You know, I was feeling rather down over this conundrum, and I began thinking about canceling my reservation for the RT. My darling husband ordered an at-home ultrasound tool for me and it came yesterday. I used it last night and it felt GREAT. Today I decided to do a Cathe Live cardio, but couldn't complete it because my darn iPad decided to update right in the middle of the workout! :rolleyes: Ugh. So, I popped in X10 and did the X38 premix minus the weights/push-ups, etc. Then I had a webinar to watch, so I did that while walking on the treadmill. Between the two activities, my enthusiasm and determination quickly returned. :cool: I am holding on to hope that I'll be all healed and raring to go come July.

That's interesting that your son didn't get any relief with acupuncture either. I saw my aesthetician today, and she also said the same thing about acupuncture. It is an excellent relaxation technique, but it seems that it does nothing for pain. I had a terrible chiro many years ago, and due to the experience I had with him, I stayed away from chiro for many years. It wasn't until I found my current chiro (EVERYONE in my family goes to her), that I found relief. She's wonderful!

I sure hope you move off of the waiting list! I'll keep you in my prayers for that! Thanks again for your well-wishes and encouragement!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.