Tank Top Rotation with newer DVDs?

sassyella

Cathlete
Hey all,

Can anyone suggest a Tank Top Rotation that incorporates the newer DVD's? Here's the old rotation,

PS Chest, Back, Shoulders, Biceps,and Triceps.
CTX Leaner Legs
CTX Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps plus cardio
Cardio
MIS
Cardio
Cardio or rest

... and here's what I have now to work with:

Imax2/C&W
Pyramids DVD
Muscle Endurance
High Step Adv
High Step Circuit (Beg/Int)
Step Blast
All Step
Timesaver
Supersets/Push n Pull DVD

Any help at all appreciated, I'm getting married in 3 months, I've lost 25 lbs so far, but I'd like to drop 20 more b4 the big day... my gown is strapless, so needless to say, I'd like to see more definition in my arms... doing WW for healthy eating, but now it's time to step up the pace and up the anti on my workouts...i'll probably take a local kickboxing (tough one) class on free cardio days. I'm open to any suggestions!!

M: PUB
T: Supersets Lower Body Blast Premix - 33 min.
W: Timesaver Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps or ME Upper Body Premix plus All Step Cardio only or C&W Step Premix or just do C&W as is to get in the cardio & upper body work(don't do Timewaver upper or ME upper if you do C&W as is)
Th: Timesaver # 4 WU and Cardio Kickbox only plus Timesaver #2 Hi/Lo section only
F: PP Total Body Two Set Premix or Pyramids Bonus Combo Workout
S: Imax 2
Su: Step Blast or Walk/run or rest(if you don't rest on Su. rest on the following Mon. then repeat roation in same order starting on Tues.)
Hope this gives you some ideas. For some other cardio options as I like to keep the variety going try any of the following:
1. SB/SJP Cardio Circuit Premix - It alternates the three step secions from SB with the 4 hi/lo sections from Step Jump & Pump
2. Check out this thread for some great cardio/core options using the Timesaver DVD: http://69.0.137.118/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=28151&mesg_id=28151
3. All Step WU & cardio only followed by Step Blast Blast only
4. Advanced High Step Cardio Only followd by Step Blast Blast only
Enjoy! :7

wow, that's AWESOME! :) Thanks gigi! Here's the funny thing... I live near Cathe's gym, so I decided to pick up the PS and CTX DVDs and the MIS video anyway! LOL

Think it would hurt to do the original Tank Top WO one week, then alternate weeks with your version?

Thanks again for the suggestion!

You live near Cathe's gym? Do you take classes there often? I would love to visit Cathe's gym one day. You may want to give the original version a try first but I don't see why you couldn't alternate to keep the variety going. Others may have better ideas. I am going to try Cathe's June rotation but may do the tank top after that for a change of pace. Enjoy!
Angela :7

Conratulations Sassyella on your weight loss so far and on your upcoming marriage! I don't have anything better to suggest for a workout but maybe put this question under Ask Cathe. She might have some good tips for you with your limited time left. Hang in there. It gets harder to stay focused on working out as the big day approaches and all the last minute things to do etc....You are welcome to join the Beginner/Weight Loss Checkin under Success Stories (maybe it should be Success Stories To Be or Wannabes?) so you have a place for support and to be more accountable to working out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.