Susan! (SCM)

MSJ

Cathlete
If I remember correctly, you were scheduled for a c-section on the 31st. I hope all went well and look forward to hearing from you and to hearing about that sweet newborn baby. We are sure enjoying ours!

take care
Maggie:)

Yeah!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the lil precious one:D Hope you are feeling soooooooooo good!

Mommy to Hannah Lilly born 3/25/05

Yup--I'm thinking she is probably recovering. I hope she's getting lots of well-deserved rest and help.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for remembering! Everything went well at the hospital last Tuesday. I'm so grateful that my doctor was correct when she said after the second c-section, the recovery is much easier. It's still difficult though. Not that my house is huge, but from the basement to the upper level, I have five floors. That's a lot of going up and down stairs during the day.

I named my baby Spencer Aiden. He was 6 lbs. 1 oz.

I came home from the hospital on Friday. My parents came for the weekend. As far as rest goes, it's next to impossible. My husband travels with his job, so he left yesterday for the week. He'll be home Saturday and Sunday and off again Monday.

I have a son that is in Kindergarten to also care for. Thank God it's in the afternoon.

Right now I'm just tired and plug away slowly at the housework. I'm hoping to catch up on some sleep this weekend.

I think it will be a while before I'll be working out again.

Susan C.M.

Great to hear from you!
Spencer Aidan, how adorable!!
I'll bet you'll feel great soon. Feel good and lots of kissies to the new sweet baby;-)

Mommy to Hannah Lilly born 3/25/05

Susan--I'm so glad all went well. Enjoy that sweet baby and get plenty of rest. I am sure you'll bounce back quickly since you are in such great shape.

Glad to hear all is going well. Thanks for the report and BIG congratulations and hugs. Keep us posted.

Briee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.