Supreme 90 day: Who has tried this?

A couple of questions for those who have done these workouts...First, doesn't it irritate you to have to be contstantly pausing the workouts? I feel like I should be able to follow the video without fiddling with it. Also, how do you get past the fact that everyone looks so unhappy being there? I know it is really hard to smile the whole time while filming a video, but I really don't want to work out with people who are miserable being there.

Shayne

A couple of questions for those who have done these workouts...First, doesn't it irritate you to have to be contstantly pausing the workouts? I feel like I should be able to follow the video without fiddling with it. Also, how do you get past the fact that everyone looks so unhappy being there? I know it is really hard to smile the whole time while filming a video, but I really don't want to work out with people who are miserable being there.

Shayne
For me, Chest/Back is the only workout I need to rewind or pause.
And the only person who looks like they really don't want to be there is one woman in the warm-up.

For me, the weight workouts are no go's because of the pacing issue. I just won't use them. However, I think the cardio and core work are definitely worth the price of admission. I had essentially stopped doing core work after reading about all the negative effects crunches can have on your back, but will do this core workout. The cardio is also great, short but intense, just right!

The thing about this series: even if you like only two (or one, depending on the price point you get it at) of the workouts, it's worth the price of admission because they are so reasonably priced.

For those who completed the whole 90-day rotation more or less as designed: what kinds of results, if any, did you see?

(Not the nutrition program, per se, but just the exercise portion.):)

Bought it!!!

Update as of Dec 29th - because of all the positive reviews, I decided to give this to myself as a Christmas gift. The gift of health and happiness is one that keeps on giving right? If anyone else has bought this and is starting in the new year, I would greatly appreciate any comments/reviews/tips/suggestions and also how you plan on incorporating it with your Cathe workouts (PM my account). Thank you.

Natasha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.