SUPER SAD right now...

Reese777

Cathlete
My husband called me to the back door about 20 minutes ago and said he found our cat Chubby in the back yard. He was passed and his leg was messed up so I think a dog may have gotten him...which breaks my heart even more because he may have suffered for Lord knows how long before he passed. I didn't even know he was back there and so he's been out there laying in the rain for two days.

My oldest outside male Morris is missing too; I think he may have crawled off somewhere to die....

:( weep weep

I'm so sorry! :( It makes me sad for you to hear what happened! My pets are my babies and I would absolutely die to know something happened to one of them other than a natural death (even though that is always very painful, too). I will keep you and your poor babies in my thoughts and prayers.

May chubby rest in peace.

Thats sooo sad! We lost our wonderful cat, Jon, in 2006 to the heat storm. I felt so guilty because I wasn't at home, I was working on a film. I was so sad, I thought my heart would just break. :( Much sympathy!

Oh, how awful for you! Hopefully the leg injury came after he died so that he didn't feel anything.

I am so sorry. Unfortunately, I know exactly how you feel. Big hugs to you right now and for many days and weeks to come.

I'm so sorry about Chubby.
I hope Morris turns up safe.

Outdoor cats don't have the safety that indoor ones do, the poor guys.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that Chubby didn't suffer too much and that you find Morris soon. I am off to hug my Princess-Bear....(IF she'll allow me to, of course)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.