Suggestions?

LaBonita

I just purchased two Cathe cardio DVD's - Cardio Fusion and Step, Jump & Pump + Step Blast. I'm thinking I'll start with the Step Blast and Step, Jump, & Pump because Cardio Fusion looks a little more difficult.

My question is this...does anyone have any suggestions on incorporating these DVDs into my STS rotation? I'm doing the 5 month rotation (on the days that are outlined in the User's Guide - M, W, F), and I'm doing cardio 5 days a week (M, T, W, Th, and Su). There are SO many premixes and such that I'm completely lost on how to incorporate them. So if anyone can give me any suggestions, that'd be great!! :D

P.S. I would probably use one of my cardio days for a bike ride, but that's if the weather would cooperate!!

I'll put in my .02 :D You didn't say if you have any of Cathe's other cardios. SJP has easier choreography than SB. I like the SJP premix of step/hi-low for short cardio days. SB has longer cardio because there are no weights and it's a really fun and intense workout. By the time you get to the challenge it's definitely a challenge! Took me a few times to get the combos down in SB. I like the Step Only premix from Cardio Fusion. CF uses the finished combos from BM2 and it wasn't until I GOT BM2 that I could do them. So, if you already know them, that's a fun premix. I believe it's the Mixed Cardio premix that's basically the BM2 warm up followed by all 6 Drill Max Drills! And yes, I'd agree that if you are doing the workouts as is, Cardio Fusion is the most intense - because of those DM drills.

Thanks for the details! I'll def take it into consideration. And yeah, forgot to mention...I do not have any of Cathe's other cardio DVDs, so these are really my only options. I've been doing The Firm and Step classes at the Y, but they're getting too easy for me, so I figured I'd give some Cathe cardio a try! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.