Suggestions ?- Imax 2

Yes to the bar graph!

Yes to background exercisers showing modifications! Please!

I'd like a good mix of floor and step moves between blasts.

Some lower impact stuff also.

Yeah, Cathe!!

RE: MAKE IT TOUGHER . . .

Since this is a sequel to Interval Max, I would love to be tougher than IM and would like to see the intervals be done on both floor and step (you can even use a medicine ball to make it extra intense). For those that cannot handle high impact, can you have one of your background show modification at all times....whatever you come up Cathe, it is worth every penny...

Hi Cathe,

I would prefer no bar graph too distracting, besides your encouragement is all I need truly.

I vote that I-Max #2 be more intense than I-Max#1 because I want to move up to a newer, higher level of intensity, so please Cathe do not lower its intensity.

You can add new creative moves before you go into the "Interval-Blast"! Each interval can be done for 60 seconds! The last interval should be the most challenging one! Don't forget fun and upbeat music while we are pushing ourselves!

Thank you!
Laura K.

I'm posting this before reading all 87 suggestions, so please forgive me if I duplicate... I would absolutely love to see some kickboxing-type moves on the step, like you did in Step & Intervals. That was so much fun and different from anything else!

I'm looking forward to the new tapes!

I would love an Imax 2 especially if you had at least one modifier showing low impact options for days I'm not up to doing all high impact. I would opt to do this workout more often knowing I can choose some lower impact modifications. I'm one that has to have at least one person in the cast show modifications or I feel like I'm cheating myself if I don't follow along exactly. Also..I don't really care either way with the bar graph. However, I tend to think I wouldn't want to see how much time is left in case I'm dying and there's along time left :)

I would like alternating intervals, i.e. one interval on step, next hi/lo, then kickboxing or athletic type moves. I'll add another vote for high impact modifications, perhaps spacing out the really high impact intervals (plyo-jacks).
Yas B :)

Cathe:

please don't make this six-video project into a single package that we have to buy all at once for $70 or whatever. Please sell them singly. I am a grad student, paid very little, I still can't afford the CTX series. Single package deals make some workouts unavailable to some of your devoted exercise followers.

Thank you for listening.

If you make the anaerobic blast consist of 2-4 moves, the bar graph may not be necessary. Otherwise, please include it, it hepls us to keep going when we know we are nearly there or have managed half of it already.

Clare

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-02 AT 11:01PM (Est)[/font][p]I don't mind either way if there is a time bar, I just want it to challenge me like the first video did. I love Imax and am so excited about Imax2!!! I just wanted to add that I do both cardio and weights, but love to buy your intense cardio workouts and wish you could make another all cardio for christmas.I thought the last segment in Imax was a blast!

~From a true Cathe fan~
*Lacy*

Make it TOUGHER please...

I DO BELIEVE THAT THE PEOPLE THAT BUY YOUR VIDEOS DO SO, BECAUSE THEY WANT AN INTENSE WORKOUT(YOU CAN FIND MEDIUM INTENSITY WORKOUTS EVERYWHERE, BUT ONLY CATHE WILL PUSH YOU TO THE LIMIT!)SO, MY POINT IS WE ALL LOVE THE INTENSITY, IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO BUILD YOUR VIDEOS TO BE EVEN MORE ADVANCED THE SECOND TIME AROUND
SOME OF THE BACKGROUND EXERCISERS CAN SHOW MODIFICATIONS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BUILD UP TO A HIGHER LEVEL OR HAVE COMPLICATIONS.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION!!! :)

*LACY*,

Oh my ! Please could I be sent an explanation for ANAEROBIC BLASTS ? These sound terrifying !
I am new and as of now do not yet own a Cathe video !

Many thanks

Anna

PLEASE MAKE THE STEPS MOVE EASIER, MORE PLYOS - I JUST A GREAT SWEAT INSTEAD OF TRIPPING OVER MY STEP. FUN MUSIC TOO THINK CHRISTI TAYLOR'S TAPES. A BAR GRAPH IS A GOOD MOTIVATOR TOO!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-02 AT 12:26PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-02 AT 11:42 AM (Est)[/font]

PLEASE MAKE THE STEP CHOREOGRAPHY A BIT EASIER, MORE ATHLETIC MOVES, MORE PLYOS - I JUST WANT TO GET UP EARLY IN THE MORNING AND HAVE A GREAT SWEAT... INSTEAD OF TRIPPING OVER MY STEP AND GOING CRAZY OVER COMPLEX MOVES. YES, UNFORTUNATELY, I BELONG TO THE CHOREOGRAPHY CHALLENGED GROUP. HOPEFULLY I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE. I THINK COMPLEX MOVES ARE BEST IN AN ALL-STEP TAPE ANYWAY. FUN MUSIC TOO -THINK CHRISTI TAYLOR'S TAPES.IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE MUSIC DIFFERS IN EACH TAPE/DVD. A BAR GRAPH IS A GOOD MOTIVATOR!

I know you can't make promises about the bar graph, but I'm hoping you have some kind of timer that shows you how much time you have left. An hourglass, or a stopwatch, or whatever.

I love Intense Moves because I can look at the graph and say, "just a LITTLE longer!"

Yes-Yes-Yes-to the graph. I always liked the one Karen Voight had on Energy Sprint, even though I haven't done that one in a couple years. The rest of it just sounds AWESOME!! Sami

Thank you

Cathe,

I do a variety of cardio each week, but I make sure I do IMAX at least once/week. It helps me with all my other cardio sessions. I am in great shape, but IMAX still kicks my fanny every time. So, I just want to say thanks for adding another. IMAX 1 is perfect. The bar and 2-4 movements for the power blasts sounds great. My only request is you keep the choreography SIMPLE and the level VERY CHALLENGING.

Thanks,

Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.