Suggestions for Fitness/Wellness Info.

What genre of yoga do they offer. I am looking for yoga flow or any other stretching without meditation.

Nathalie, not sure as I don't know Yoga at all! I just know this is the first time I have found several Yoag workouts where I don't get bored out of my mind and actually feel the stretching benefit. Is there a way I can send you a screen shot? They currently have 30 different series' and 154 different Yoga/Exercise workouts. Several of the Yoga names have the word "Flow" in the title...not sure if that helps.

My favorite ones so far (and quite frankly, the only ones I have tried as I keep repeating them!) are Gravity Yoga, Sonia Doubell and Jenny Cornero (none have the word Flow in them). I can take several screen shots if you would like if I knew how to get them over to you. :)

Hi Jane, I like Yoga Journal. It is not just for hard core yogis. I also like Prevention. I generally ignore the exercise suggestions (they are NOT for advanced exercisers) but it is good info for overall health and wellness. I have regular "paper" subscriptions but I think they might be available online as well.

My favorite ones so far (and quite frankly, the only ones I have tried as I keep repeating them!) are Gravity Yoga, Sonia Doubell and Jenny Cornero (none have the word Flow in them). I can take several screen shots if you would like if I knew how to get them over to you. :)

As long as it is a stretching, short yoga class I am in for a try out!

You can capture a screen from your phone or tablette and post here.
Should the system not allow any upload, you can send the picture to your own e-mail address and copy paste;)
The power off button of your phone or tablette could be all you need:), depending on the make of your phone.

You can post the picture on this thread or pm me. I do not mind being "privately messaged";):)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.