Sugar Free Pudding -Is it Clean???

Jennifit

Cathlete
This probably has been asked before, but I am wondering if sugar free instant pudding is a clean food? Please say, 'YES!" (I know it is going to be a big NO!!)

60 calories? Oh please, if you were dieting for a show or something, then no, cause all thats on that menu is broccoli and halibut!}(

I don't consider anything with artificial sweetener "clean". Something about all those man-made chemicals that they've dubbed "sweeteners" just doesn't appeal to me as a "clean" food.

>I don't consider anything with artificial sweetener "clean".
>Something about all those man-made chemicals that they've
>dubbed "sweeteners" just doesn't appeal to me as a "clean"
>food.

I agree.

I'd look at the ingredients of anything before considering it edible. If anything in it didn't come from nature, I pass. "Sugar-free" usually means artificial sweeteners (while "no artificial sweeteners" usually means sugar!).

Think whole foods, as nature intended (which I prefer to the term 'clean' foods).

Of course, just because it isn't 'clean' doesn't mean you can't have it as an occasional treat. The important thing is knowing the difference between 'food' and 'treats.'

Hell, if a 60 calorie small thingy of pudding is a "treat", than I say, go for the real deal instead!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.