STS with newer workouts rotation

ckanuckel

Cathlete
Anyone know if there's a rotation with STS and the new workouts. Thinking of revisiting STS but hate to leave behind all the new workouts for 3 months.

I completely understand Christine. I really wanted to do STS again, but hated to leave behind some of the newer workouts that long. I decided to bite the bullet and put my own rotation together. It's mostly STS, spinning, yoga and a metabolic workout every other week. It will be a small miracle if I'm able to get through it without turning to the new workouts I love so much.

I'm lifting heavier than when I previously did STS, so hoping that will be my motivator. I keep telling myself, those workouts will still be there when I finish STS.

Lisa

You're right Lisa they will always be there waiting but 3 mo seems like a long time although time has just been flying by these days so it'd prob speed by. I was doing a couple of the STS Ab workouts the other day and everyone, including Cathe look so much more "cut" then they do now. That's what I'm looking for is that cut look

I'm doing Cathe's January rotation, but I really wanted to do some STS. I decided to take out the Gym Styles in the rotation and replace them with Mesocycle 2.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.