STS with a little LIS mixed in

molasses

Cathlete
I'm planning on starting STS in January and plan on doing the following since I've not really had a chance to do LIS but loved it the few times I did try (curse you bum knee :mad:).

Day 1 - STS Legs
Day 2 - STS Upper
Day 3 - Cardio
Day 4 - Circuit (Afterburn, Cardio Supersets...)
Day 5 - Cardio or Yoga
Day 6 - STS Upper
Day 7 - rest

Is that ok? It's not too many weights a week right? Is there any way I could get 2 circuit workouts a week without overdoing it?

BTW, I've been using Gaiam's Strong Knees dvd as well as Jill Miller Kneehab and they've both helped tremendously with my pain.

Cathe posted an STS & LIC rotation in November and that looks very close to what she did. I'm starting that rotation in January also. I've seen great results from using LIC, so can't wait to combine with STS!

Lisa

I'm starting STS again Jan. 1st and I'm using some of the LIS workouts, too. I put in a day of the LIS circuits, I'm using Turbo Barre's Lower Body Express premix as a second leg day and the yoga workouts for stretching. The only one I won't be using is the Trisets because of the heavier weights.

Ok somebody needs to encourage me to start STS again! I did the 6.5 mos rotation last January & had great result but since I'm getting in to running & LIS I just don't know how to incorporate STS/LIS/running all together! Give me rotation???? Maybe???

A few of us from another thread might be interested in doing an STS/LIS rotation beginning in January, also. We've been tossing around a few ideas, but we definitely want to start STS again. Are you guys going to post a rotation & or a check-in thread?
Thanks!
Jane

I plan on doing STS with LIS, mixing it up with Shock Cardio and Imaxs along the way. I have a rough outline of what I plan on doing that takes me right to mid-April. I am doing three weeks of each mesocycle week one, then a lighter week with cardio and two full body workouts (one being STS TB). Then three weeks of each mesocycle week two, and so on. I can post my rough outline if anyone is interested. I have never created a rotation in the calendar of the workout manager. I am going to play around with that later. Is anyone interested?

I am also interested in joining a thread. :)

Kristin

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.