STS travel friendly?

kali1

Cathlete
I'm tempted in purchasing STS but what's keeping me on the fence is that I travel ALOT for work. I'm gone up to 5 days out of the week. The hotel gym is crappy so that idea is out. Any ideas on how to make it travel friendly or should I sit this one out?

IMO, STS is definitely not travel friendly as-is, especially if you don't want to use the hotel gym. There is a lot of equipment used.

You could possibly modify the Meso 1 workouts by using resistance bands, but it would take some tweaking.

By the way, I like your sig!

IMO, STS is definitely not travel friendly as-is, especially if you don't want to use the hotel gym. There is a lot of equipment used.

You could possibly modify the Meso 1 workouts by using resistance bands, but it would take some tweaking.

By the way, I like your sig!

Thanks for the response!

Tons of equipment huh? Mmm, maybe if I go ahead and get it, I could save it for a weekend workout instead. Unless, I could take a few weights with me. It's too bad the hotel gym doesn't have more equipment than a treadmill and bike.

Thank you! Cathe is great inspiration for sig making!

If I recall correctly, Cathe has a travel workout coming out (yay!!!!) around the same time as STS Cardio. I know that doesn't help much now, but...

For a nice hotel workout, I do Kari Anderson's Reach. (Gotta love that video iPod!) Definitely not on the level of STS, but a nice all around workout that won't wake the people in the next room or require a suite's worth of space.

ltg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.