STS Total Body

steppin out

Cathlete
Can anyone who also owns Supersets/Push Pull tell me if STS Total Body is different enough it would also be worth investing in? I already have SS/PP. When I watched the clip for STS Total Body a lot of it looked similar, but I don't think I can really rule it out solely based on the clip.

I think the biggest difference between the two programs is that STS moves a lot faster. I prefer the speeds of the exercises in PP and SS because I can go heavier. It just feels like a smoother workout to me. I also really like the premixes in PP.

Beth

I actually think they are quite different and I lift heavier with STS Total Body.

STS TB does a tri-set and you repeat each tri-set twice, the first time doing 16 reps, the 2nd one doing 12 reps. It also uses less equipment than PP/SS.

I like having Supersets and Push/pull because they are shorter workouts and just different. They are not a favorite which I will fall to BUT they are good and my favorites change all the time. I am a woman and reserve the right to change my mind! STS is a very good workout and one of my favorites along with High Reps.

Cathe's workouts are so good, I say if you can get them and have an inclination that you might want to get them, then DO get them, because when working out, changing things up is always good and helps prevent boredom.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.