STS Strength Volume 2

DirtDiva

Cathlete
I would faint if another huge set would come out, with 36 workouts, and 4 extra squat rack workouts. Same style, music and set-ups with the various lifting techniques of drop sets, waves, etc., to change it up constantly. I would truly enjoy the same cast, or at least a few men in the mix and straight forward *lifting* music like in the original STS so you can concentrate on counting reps and not listening to lyrics.

I would second that! I would drop the guys though... I thought they lifted less than the women some of the time;)

Haha...I agree with that! Accept my husband said he wouldn't have done it without the men in the workout. Get this...he said *they* made the workout serious enough for his attention. :rolleyes:

Can't afford it right now but it'd be great .i like the men in the series. A little eye candy is nice now and again, especially when my body is saying "Aieee stop the video !"

Yes, please, Please, PLEASE make STS 2!!!!!! It is the best thing out there Cathe. Please? Did I say Please? We NEED STS 2.

I used to think suggesting an "STS 2" was not necessary...the original is just so wonderful! BUT...it would be awesome to have an STS with shorter premix options. Often, I just don't have time to do a full 60-80 minute workout (the extended stretch is awesome, but coupled with the average 55-60 minute STS workout, it's too long).

I would definitely pre-order an STS 2 with time options!

I used to think suggesting an "STS 2" was not necessary...the original is just so wonderful! BUT...it would be awesome to have an STS with shorter premix options. Often, I just don't have time to do a full 60-80 minute workout (the extended stretch is awesome, but coupled with the average 55-60 minute STS workout, it's too long).

I would definitely pre-order an STS 2 with time options!

ITA! Would love a timesaver type STS system with shorter workouts.

I would faint if another huge set would come out, with 36 workouts, and 4 extra squat rack workouts. Same style, music and set-ups with the various lifting techniques of drop sets, waves, etc., to change it up constantly. I would truly enjoy the same cast, or at least a few men in the mix and straight forward *lifting* music like in the original STS so you can concentrate on counting reps and not listening to lyrics.

Yes! Pretty please Cathe??

Ok...I would absolutely SCREAM with excitement, do 20 air jacks, 30 tuck jumps, & a 90 min step workout :confused: if this ever happened! (those that know me, get the "step" part :p)

I LOVE STS!!!! :eek:

OMGosh, I feel like I should get royalties on it all the selling I do of this series! I've had people ask me if I work for Cathe, I'm such a good salesperson, ROFL.

L.O.V.E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.