STS PYRAMID ROTATION CHALLENGE

Belinda - I hope you're feeling better :( . Don't push yourself too hard!

Brenda - I think I'll throw a couple of those negative assisted pullups into my next back w/o, thanks for the tips ;)

Natalie - I just finally bit the bullet and purchased Squat rack legs and will be using them in conjunction w/PL this go round ;), I have a squat rack though, so I don't really worry/know about the amount I'd have to lift over my head. When I squat, I squat heavy (my barbell alone is 45 # w/o any weights). I just load it up, and go....

Tracy - OMG. Did you say you're on your final week of M2 already?! Where does the time go :eek: ?

Last edited:
Hi Girls,

Oh no, Belinda I'm so sorry you have been under the weather. I've had to deal w/ sinus infections too so I know how miserable they are. Hope you are feeling better!

KiKi, wow, a 45# barbell? That rocks! I'm using my hubbies barbell but I have no idea how much it weighs. I wonder if I could just stick in on the scale to find out??

Yes, final week of M2 :eek: I don't know where the time goes. But you know time flies when you're having fun :D

Got legs done today. Hope y'all are having a great week

Hey girls..Just checkin in
Yesterday I did meso 2 week 1 back and bis and today did chest and shoulders...

I can already feel the soreness:D

I am def. going to try the negative pull-ups...My goal is now to belt them out like Linda Hamilton in terminator 2!!!!!

Belinda: hope you feel better soon:D

Today is M1,W2, day 2- HiiT 30/30 and Pilates abs. Fun workout this morning and I added on 100 kettlebell swings and a few get-up drills. I am having a hard time with a full TGU on one side because of that blasted hamstring and I do not want to aggravate a tenuous situation with that right leg. Yesterday's chest workout with those endless pushups wasn't so bad- I didn't get to workout until about 7:30 last night and really concentrated on my form because my mind was pretty fried from work yesterday.

Do you think we should start a weekly thread?? It might be easier to keep up with things on a more compressed thread.

Brenda in Indiana

Hey Girlies,

Steph, don't you love the DOMS?

Brenda, sounds like a great workout. Hope that ham heals up quicky.

A weekly thread sounds great. Do y'all want to start Monday mornings and whoever gets there first can get us going?

Tracy

Finished up M2 w/ back & shoulders today :D I'll be checking in w/ y'all next week during my recovery.

Have a great weekend :)

Tracy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.