STS & Newer workout series

LCFulmer

Is there a rotation that includes the STS with the newer workouts like Ripped w/HiiT, X-Train, and/or others? I really enjoyed doing STS it really helped me developed muscles but I also enjoy the others as well.

I asked this identical question recently but it doesn't appear that there is. I love the newer workouts but since so many include weights (a good thing!) I wasn't sure how to incorporate them without compromising my recovery from STS workouts. Hopefully Cathe can provide some guidance (in all of her spare 4 minutes she gets a day because she is too busy being awesome).

There was a Ripped w/ HiiT and STS rotation in the Ripped w/ HiiT user guide. Is that what you're looking for? It is only one month, so doesn't utilize all the STS disks, but at least incorporates the two somewhat. Here's a screen shot from the user guide: 6363

There was a Ripped w/ HiiT and STS rotation in the Ripped w/ HiiT user guide. Is that what you're looking for? It is only one month, so doesn't utilize all the STS disks, but at least incorporates the two somewhat. Here's a screen shot from the user guide: View attachment 6363
Thank you, I'll Look at doing it for my next 30 day personal challenge. I just really enjoy the type of weightlifting that is done w/STS

I put together a 3 1/2 month rotation that is STS with the newer cardio programs (but not Lite as I developed the rotation before that series was put out). If you go to the Workout Manager and click on Rotations, it is the 4th one down on the left. I tried to put in cardio workouts that will not compromise strength gains and gives variety between low and high impact and between hiit and steady state.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.