STS.... in reverse?

I'm getting excited, now. Those new DVDs better hurry up and get here, lol. I feel like I've just been biding the time til I start STS again.... :eek:

Pcramer: I feel you, I really need to step it up soon, too. I've been nursing an Achilles injury since a couple days before the Disney RT, which has really caused me to dial down the intensity of my w/o's :( . I'm hoping to be back in full blast for the Oct. rotation. (I did pre-order the new series, not realizing then that I would surely need it! :eek: So I'll be doing those in Sep)

DixieGirl: OMG, I just read on another thread that you're in your recovery week already! :eek: Time is flying. You'll be pyramiding down when most ladies are just starting, lol. Looks like we'll all be leaning on you as our Vet Pyramid-er :cool:

Natalie: Great! The more the merrier ;) You'll be in even better shape than a lot of us, since you'll have just finished an STS round. See you in October :cool:

Gibbee: You are more talented than I, to even consider skogging :eek: I can just see my face on the pavement :rolleyes:, just keep us posted, we'll be ready whenever you are ;)

Belinda: Yay! Join us :D Are you doing STS right now? Or is your ticker from another time? I will absolutely be taking my rest weeks, lol.:p I'm nothing w/o them, when I do STS :eek:

Yay!!! I am so excited to start this. I have STS on the way and just preordered the new ones too (snuck in under the deadline today....sshhh;) )

So, right now I am just kind of doing a mish mash of Cathe, my own version of Get Ready for Summer with DVDs that I have:

Day 1: Cardio
Day 2: Total Body
Day 3: Cardio
Day 4: Legs
Day 5: Cardio
Day 6: Circuit
Day 7: Rest

Do you think this is good enough or should I add more weight work to this? Not sure what would be best.

Thanks....

Thanks Kiki - I am doing the 6 month STS rotation right now, I will be pyramiding down when most ladies are just starting too, lol! I guess, I am all set for this year and next year:D

Yep KiKi, I finished M1 last week...it flew by! I looked at the calendar and I'll be starting M3 the last week of Sept., but the first week of October we are going to Disney World so I will take that week off then start M3 over again the next week. So, that will stall me a little bit ;)

I'll have to go back and read through this post again but to pyramid down, do we do M2 & M1 backwards (ex: M2 discs 24 through 13)?

I'm excited for everyone to get started :D

Tracy

Thanks Kiki - I am doing the 6 month STS rotation right now, I will be pyramiding down when most ladies are just starting too, lol! I guess, I am all set for this year and next year:D

Sorry I didn't see this post bayerngirl.... but if you're ahead of us all, you can tell us how it's going! WOOT!

I'm just into my first round of STS and am going into week 2 of M3 - I think I might like to join you all in this:) I'll finish this round of STS in early/mid Sept and cannot wait for the new series, but would be ready I think for STS again in October or so:)

It would be awesome to be doing the same workouts as you all - would be very motivating!! :)

Kris

Kris, that'd be awesome! How cool that we could actually do it together this time, lol. Hopefully you won't be burned out on STS by then :eek: . Cuz I'll be ready to go!.....now, if I can just get this Achilles thing straightened out so that my cardio doesn't suffer.... :confused:

Sounds good :) I know Kiki - it'll be fun to be working out to the same videos as you - I think I'll be trying to keep up with you once that achilles is healed, I hope to be able to:eek:

Yes - we'll go M1,M2,M3,M2,M1 or however you want to go and we'll follow just like Cathe recommends with a rest week between Mesos.

Thanks Gibbee! Since I do the 6 month STS rotation, I will do M1, M1, M2, M2, M3, M3 (?, not sure yet), M2, M2 (?), M1, M1(?). That should keep me busy, lol. I really enjoy the 6 month rotation. BTW, I will let you ladies know, how it goes;)

Tracy, maybe since you and Belinda have already begun, and it is September now, ya'll should just go ahead and get this Check-in party started. We can start the check-in, and any Sep ladies can go ahead and start posting, and it will be ready and waiting for the Oct ladies. If the new w/o's don't seem to be coming shortly, I may join the Sep ladies (I was originally an Oct "startee", but beginning to waiver, lol), and just add the new stuff in for cardio as it comes...

Sorry for the late replies, I'm on east coast (NC/VA border :confused:), and we're still dealin w/a lot of the power outages and nonsense that Irene left behind...

I am seriously considering starting in September too, probably 09/12. I will spend some time this week figuring out my starting weights, and I will just add in the new stuff when we get it. I've never done STS so that is all new to me anyway... :)

I got my STS in a trade on Video Fitness, but I did not get the book. Is it really important to have or can I work my way through without it.

Thanks, really getting excited to get started!!!

Cool, that's good news!!

I was originally thinking I could get my 1RM done in one week, but now after doing some reading, I am having second thoughts :(

Do you think it is feasible to get it all done this week? Or should I spread out throughout September and just start in October.

Okay, never mind. Kikster, I found your post back in July on how you did your 1RM. I will do the same and should be good to go next Monday!! : )

Last edited:
Tracy, maybe since you and Belinda have already begun, and it is September now, ya'll should just go ahead and get this Check-in party started. We can start the check-in, and any Sep ladies can go ahead and start posting, and it will be ready and waiting for the Oct ladies. If the new w/o's don't seem to be coming shortly, I may join the Sep ladies (I was originally an Oct "startee", but beginning to waiver, lol), and just add the new stuff in for cardio as it comes...

Sorry for the late replies, I'm on east coast (NC/VA border :confused:), and we're still dealin w/a lot of the power outages and nonsense that Irene left behind...

Okay girls, it's up and running on the C&C forum. Come on over :)

Pyramid down - M1,M2, M3 Then M2,M1

Hi Ladies,

I will be starting STS mid october latest and would like to pyramid down once I complete my first ever STS round.

Can I join you at some point.

So far I am reviewing my 1RM max and preparing equipments.

This thread is so fun, love it:p

Kind Regards,

Nathalie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.