STS.... in reverse?

kikster said:
I'll be starting back STS later this year (fall/winter), we can try it out together, see what happens! :D Maybe we can all come together in a STS Pyramid challenge, lol. (Although, I know Wendy/Fit_Mommy will be done by then, so maybe she can give us some feed back ;) ) :cool:

Kikster I'm in! I want to try STS reverse M1 M2 M3 M2 M1.

Sent from my iPhone using CatheForum

cats_meow_0911 said:
When you pyramid back down, are you going to start the mesocycle at the beginning? I'm going to do a big ol' pyramid (I just started it--I'm in Meso 1 Week 3), and my rotation will look like this:

M1-M2-M2-M3-M3-M2-M1

Yep, it's pretty much my next year. :eek:

After I'm done with the M3 and go back to M2, do you think I should start M2 from the beginning, or work backwards in the mesocycle? Make sense? I am inclined to think that the mesocycle should be started from the beginning, as we would still want to progress throughout the mesocycle. What were you guys planning to do?

I was plannin on starting each Meso from the beginning, because I also like the progression aspect of each Meso. However, I do know that FitMommy said that for her pyramid down (which she postponed til the fall/winter as well ;) ) she just wanted to pop in every disc in reverse order, just for the ease of it all and to keep it less complicated for herself, lol.

So, I would say either way is fine, if one way appeals to you more than another. Whew! Girl, your year IS packed, lol.

buneknek said:
Kikster I'm in! I want to try STS reverse M1 M2 M3 M2 M1.

I'm startin to get excited! Getting all of my cardio options ready, so I'll have lots of variety on non-STS days ;) . For me, it'll be Kickbox mania :eek:

kikster said:
I'm startin to get excited! Getting all of my cardio options ready, so I'll have lots of variety on non-STS days ;) . For me, it'll be Kickbox mania :eek:

When r we going to start? September? Low impact series should be here then.

I'm thinking Septemberish. Wendy and I were just discussing the fact that although we originally planned for Sept., we may be playing it by ear due to the new w/o's. With some of them being weight w/o's, it's hard to know how much time everyone would be wanting to play around w/them before starting. The cardio ones should fit into STS just fine, though.

What do you think?

kikster said:
I'm thinking Septemberish. Wendy and I were just discussing the fact that although we originally planned for Sept., we may be playing it by ear due to the new w/o's. With some of them being weight w/o's, it's hard to know how much time everyone would be wanting to play around w/them before starting. The cardio ones should fit into STS just fine, though.

What do you think?

I agree. I don't mind waiting for another month so I can try out my néw DVD:)

Hey Y'all,

Will you be starting a thread on the C&C forum? I would like to join y'all but I don't know if the timing will work out...I'm on my 2nd week of the 3.5 rotation.

Tracy

Hey Y'all,

Will you be starting a thread on the C&C forum? I would like to join y'all but I don't know if the timing will work out...I'm on my 2nd week of the 3.5 rotation.

Tracy

I say, let's do it! It will be great to see the different ways that each person's body responds to it, plus it'll give us all that extra bit of motivation/accountability. I know that being a part of an STS check-in on my last round, really helped me out alot (that check-in is currently "STS Body Rockers"). I'd gotten great results w/STS before, but w/the help of the girls over there, I really dialed in on my eats, cardio, and ab work that had been previously slacking :eek:. Those things took my results to another level ;)

How far are you into your rotation, now?

I say, let's do it! It will be great to see the different ways that each person's body responds to it, plus it'll give us all that extra bit of motivation/accountability. I know that being a part of an STS check-in on my last round, really helped me out alot (that check-in is currently "STS Body Rockers"). I'd gotten great results w/STS before, but w/the help of the girls over there, I really dialed in on my eats, cardio, and ab work that had been previously slacking :eek:. Those things took my results to another level ;)

How far are you into your rotation, now?

I'm on week 3 but would love to do join in on a check in. I agree KiKi, having others to be accountable to & getting advice from is so motivational and helpful. Were you and the other girls talking about starting in September? So, that would put me about...6 weeks ahead? Is there a way I could slow down a bit, maybe repeat a week or two?

Last edited:
Hello all,
I just read the thread and am also very interested in the pyramid.... would you mind if I joined the group? I was going to do another round of STS in September and the pyramid intrigues me.

Hello all,
I just read the thread and am also very interested in the pyramid.... would you mind if I joined the group? I was going to do another round of STS in September and the pyramid intrigues me.

Yes! Brenda, please join us! I really think it'll be fun everyone doing it together. :D

Everyone, as for the start date:

So far the general consensus has been pretty much Sept/Oct. This seems to vary based on those that are getting the new series. (They're basically the October bunch ;) ). So I figure, if there are enough people in each group (and, say, the Sept voting ladies don't wanna wait for the Oct ladies to finish playing w/their new toys :p ) then we could always do both. We can officially begin the check-in in Sep, and then the Oct ladies join when ready (as well as any newcomers who'd like to join in or around those times). Of course if everyone wanted to wait, we could all start in Oct., but that may not be desirable if you're not having an entire new series arriving in your mailbox anytime soon, and just wanna dive right in.

If doing it in two groups, the Sep. ladies would begin their pyramid down just before the holidays (Thanksgiving), and the Oct. group would start just after (probably around New Years), so also knowing that may/may not be a factor in choosing your start date. Either way, we would all be in the same check-in, some just further along than others.

What do you guys think?

At this point I am leaning towards October start, that way I can take advantage of the preorder, I need to order today or tomorrow, and then purchase STS in September.

I have been kind of slacking in the intensity of my workouts over the summer and I neet to start gearing up for this rotation too ;)

Hey girls!!

I would like to join in as well! I preordered new DVDs and will finish this round of STS mid-September so an October start date would be awesome!!

Natalie

I'm not sure if I'll be Sept. or Oct. but I do know I need to start preparing because I have been cutting back this summer and have started 'Skogging' and am only into week 4 with Skogg (well, I haven't done any of the workout this week - too busy with other things). I am interested in checking out the new Cathe's when they arrive, but if they aren't here by Sept. 1 and I'm still skogging to no avail, I'm in the September group. If Skogg is going well I'll be in the Oct. group and will plan to pyramid STS.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.