STS CLIP TONIGHT!!!

Can I just say...Greg. Yummmmy! :D

Seriously, this looks great. I like the music, too. Love the clip. Scared of the push-ups. :eek:

April

OMG, I just watched the clip and I don't know if I can resist anymore. I did preorder when it was still $200, but I cancelled it. But now I want it again! Arghhhh, I don't know!!:confused:

FfAeBwFdEcsvhxq.gif

This looks awesome!! So glad I pre-ordered;)

JJ

I think this series will be the one to introduce Cathe to a lot of guys. I think her having them go to cardio equipment for the WU instead of having them do the rythmic moves that sometimes don't appeal to men as much as to women.

(Was the music off-synch in the warm-up when anyone else watched the clip?)

I think this series will be the one to introduce Cathe to a lot of guys. I think her having them go to cardio equipment for the WU instead of having them do the rythmic moves that sometimes don't appeal to men as much as to women.

Me too...glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

Looks great! I am already tired from watching all of those pushups. I am going to be SO SORE after even this first workout! I don't think I'm nearly as ready as I should be. Anyone know how much time I have before they get here? I've been doing weights on my own at home (without DVDs lately due to time constraints)... I'm thinking I need to re-prioritize and pull out some of my other Cathe DVDs and GET READY for these STS!! What's everyone doing to prepare? (LOL!)

Lisa
http://lisacohen.typepad.com

not just the warm up... on several of the push up segments, too... on both clips... UGH.... i thought the whole composing their own was supposed to take care of that.... hopefully they'll tweak it before we get our final copies and all will be in synch!

I just checked the video again and the timing of the warm up now seems to be on cue. Maybe it was just a You Tube thing.

Since STS is supposed to be all about working at your own level, I believe it would be impossible to time the music perfectly with every rep of every exercise. You can even see that the background exercisers aren't working in unison. This seems fine to me, but then, I've been accustomed to working out in a gym and timing reps to music just isn't an issue. Music in the gym is just background noise. This actually seems more like a real workout in a real gym -- I like it!!

I have to say, I really love the music. :D

Well done Cathe and SNM! I can't wait to get my hands on this. :D

I have SO much to do to get ready for this ... mainly heal my shoulder! 6 weeks of physical therapy coming up and then I'll ease into it. Mesocycle 1 will be perfect because of the lighter weights. I'm told not to do flyes, dips, overhead extensions.... just to name a few ... until it is healed. So I'm probably going to have to wait even AFTER I get it (I'm being positive and am SURE it will be out before 6 weeks are up).... but I'm READY ...:D

OK, I am afraid...I am VERY AFRAID! That is a serious amount of pushups and just in 2 clips....can't wait for the torture! Ha ha.

These are just YouTube clips which are not going to be the high quality you'll get on the DVD. I've seen some clips on the RT and the music is in sync. The team of professionals working on this project know what they are doing so no need for anyone to get the knickers in a twist ;)

I agree with Beavs, the quality of YouTube combined with the fact that these are very preliminary clips is probably the reason why the timing appears off in the warm-up. Don't expect the actual workout to be timed to the music though. It's been explained several times that that is practically impossible with this type of weight work. Especially when going heavy and maintaining proper form are your focus, not keeping time to music. They said early on that they would do their best to match the reps as much as they could, but that they were going more for motivation with the music and NOT timing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.