STS BODYROCKERS MONTH OF JANUARY

Good Morning.

Y'day was a rest day and this morning's work out is yet to be determined!

Katie:: I was filing all day! I didn't have to be on my feet that whole time but I'm a dope! LOL Congrats on finishing M2!!! OMG how exciting if you got to meet with your potential sons! :D

Wiggie:: I am the opposite! As much as I may not want to jump around early in the morning, I want to do it even LESS after work! :rolleyes: Whatever works for ya is what you should do! Running almost 3 miles is great! You don't HAVE to go any farther! OMG, the step mill-I tried it once. I am too uncoordinated! I couldn't do it without tripping! :eek:

K, gotta get moving! BBL!:cool:

Good morning lovely Ladies!!;)

I forgot to add that after I got home from the gym Tuesday I did Cardio # 2 from JM Body Rev. It's 30 minutes long. I needed a short workout so I could be done before the storm hit, so Wednesday's workout was ZCUT #3, which was great!! When I first started doing burpees I hated them because they were so hard, now I love them.:rolleyes: I feel like it's a good full body move.

Wendy: I see we were on the same page, so did you like #3? I've previewed almost all of them & I liked what I saw! So it's called a step mill? I liked it, steps are supposed to be good for the lower body & until now I didn't have acess to any. I signed up for the Cooper River Bridge run on April 6th with my DD, it's a 10k!!:eek: I am going to have to get my butt in gear!!:p

Katie: Did you get to meet the boys? I am so excited for you!! Congrats on finishing Meso 2, sorry I wimped out on you!!:eek: I think trying a HIIT run is a good idea. I thought I might also try doing one of my harder cardios for more than an hour to boost my endurance. Any suggestions?

Have a great day Ladies!! :cool:

Last edited:
Well we didn't get to meet the boys yesterday. Disappointing. I'm not sure now what is going to happen. :confused: Just keep us in your prayers please!!

No workout for me yet today, but i've got Punch class in about an hour. Excited! Oh, and i've got crazy intense DOMS in my back from yesterday's STS workout.

Wiggie: We had bad storms yesterday too. Scary stuff. Yesterday it was sixty degrees, and today's it's snowing. :rolleyes: Look at you adding in another workout yesterday. Making us look bad here! :p;) Just kidding, just kidding. Um, you LIKE burpees??? Okay, now i'm starting to think you're a wee bit crazy. :D Just kidding (again....kinda....lol). :eek: Let's see, a harder cardio workout, how about Imax 3? or cardio core circuit? or a crossfire premix that extends the workout? our double HiiT (like 40/20 and 30/30 back to back)?

Wendy: Excellent workout this morning! So are you still liking the job? Yeah, attorneys have a lot of crap that has to be filed (emphasis on crap, hehe). I'm glad Meso 2 is over, even though it is my favorite meso by far. I'm just ready to move on to something new. :)

Good Evening Ladies. :)

Katie:: Yes, I still like my job! LOL Awww I'm sorry meeting the boys didn't work out. Fingers crossed for you for good things to come in the future though! :) Have fun at class tonight! IKWYM about wanting to move on to something different regardless of the fact that you liked M2. That's how I felt about Combat! Love it but just needed a break before doing the 2nd month of the rotation.

Wiggie:: I liked ZCut #3 but again, I couldn't keep up so I just stopped doing an exercises when Z stopped so that I could follow her otherwise I might as well just do the workouts that are online. YKWIM? I like the vids but IMO she really should have formatted the dvds differently from the online workouts. It's a time saver not having to write it all down, etc but they aren't "dvd friendly" work outs IMO. Not that I'm complaining...just offering an opinnion! :p

BBITAM!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.