STS and LIS

I hope your discs arrive soon, too!

I'm just finishing up STS 5 1/2 month rotation and I think I too will do the STS and LIS rotation that Cathe posted!

Oh, how I wish I could do the STS & LIS rotation! It's times like this I wish I didn't teach my own classes 4x/week. I think combining both of these series would produce amazing results and I love both series. My fav two series ever!!!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

I just completed week 1 of the STS/LIS rotation. It's been fun so far revisiting STS. I did 2 rounds of it, one by itself and one with Shock Cardio which gave fantastic results. It will be very interesting to see what kind of results the STS/LIS rotation gives me.

Hi Ladies, I started the LIS and STS rotation yesterday. I did disk 1 of STS and then went on to do the cario segment only of Slide and Glide. I went under Chapters and selected the Cardio Segment only. However, the disk kept playing and I ended up doing more that just the cardio segment. Is there a way to just play that segment? Am I doing something wrong?

I don't think there is a way to have the player stop after doing the cardio segment. You just have to know that once Cathe finishes that segment and moves on to weights, to stop the workout.

I don't think there is a way to have the player stop after doing the cardio segment. You just have to know that once Cathe finishes that segment and moves on to weights, to stop the workout.

Thanks. I guess I just need to review the next Chapter after the cardio segment and see what it begins with so I know when to stop.

I have a question for you STS veterans. I have just completed STS for the first time. When I start it again, do I need to do my One Rep Max exercises all over again? I am definitely stronger and I feel like my first time through was a big learning curve? Any advice would be appreciated.

I have a question for you STS veterans. I have just completed STS for the first time. When I start it again, do I need to do my One Rep Max exercises all over again? I am definitely stronger and I feel like my first time through was a big learning curve? Any advice would be appreciated.

No, I've never done my 1RM again. When I start a new rotation I print out workout 1 (Disc 1) and begin with the old numbers and tweak them right from the very first workout and then edit the new numbers in under Workout Manager (Calendar) section. You can constantly change the numbers this way without doing a full 1RM again. I'm not sure if that is where you change your weights, but I find it the easiest way to recalculate 1RM for subsequent workouts. Just make sure you hit save when you recalculate, and then save again at the bottom. Hope that helps. :)

I haven't redone my 1RM either. I usually start at whatever weights I used last time and adjust from there, recalculating my 1RM as necessary for the exercises that need to be tweaked.

Hi,
I just started STS/LIS rotation yesterday. This is my first time through STS and I think I'm really going to enjoy it. I'm doing a rotation of STS with my choices of LIS. I have Afterburn, Athletic Training, Cardio SuperSets, Total Body Trisets, and Turbo Barre.

Friday, Sunday and Tuesdays are going to be my STS days while the other days are going to be Cardio. I'm a teacher and have a horrid afterschool schedule, so I picked 2 "weekend" STS workouts where I won't be stressed about getting in my STS workouts. I always get excited about starting something new, but I'm pumped after doing MesoCycle 1 Disc 1 Friday and Cardio Superset floor drills today. I think the two systems are a perfect fit. Impact is not a problem for me, but I do love the intensity without the impact in these workouts.

Wish me luck!
Lesia

I never did the 1RM again either. I always take note of how many reps for each exercise and based on that can pretty accurately gauge what I'll be able to handle for that particular number of reps as I get stronger. If I've misjudged, I can always pause the DVD and start the set over.

GREAT combination of STS and LIS. I'm loving it too! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.