STS and cardio

Ela

Cathlete
Hi,
I would like to know if any of you experienced STS users have a great and effective cardio routine while doing STS. I would love to get more defined and aid to more fat loss. I am on mesocycle 2!! Wow!!! Love it!!!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ela-

I did the Official STS/SHock Cardio rotation, except I subbed in various workouts here and there. Sometimes, I would do workouts from LIS, Intensity, Drill Max, Imax3, Kick Max. I even did workouts from other instructors (Ilaria and Chalene J.). I tried to do a steady state, a Hiit-type work out and an interval workout every week, but always mixing it up.

I did cardio 5-6 days a week. I have only lost 5 lbs, but all of my clothes are now too loose for me. Somebody tried to guess my weight the other day and they were off by 25 lbs and couldn't believe it when I told them my real weight.

So my biggest piece of advice would be to let go of the number you see on the scale see how your clothes fit.

Hope this helps.

Depending on the season, I will either be riding outdoors or skiing several times a week and lifting in the morning. Its an amazing combination. This last time around (winter) we had zero snow to ski, so I was doing Shock Cardio, Insanity, and LIS. I would definitely mix it up like Epcot Chick, intervals, Hiit, steady state, etc.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.