STS again right away?

FrancesL

Hi all,

I am just curious if the people who started in Feb with Cathe and ended with her 3 and 1/2 month rotation last week are going to start STS again from the beginning. I am torn with starting again and improving my results or doing something different for a while. Perhaps her monthly rotations? I am undecided I would love to know what others are doing. Look forward to replies.
Cheers,
Fran

Jun Rotation with STS and more..

Hi Fran,
I will be finish next week, I'm going to take a week of rest and then start the new rotation for Jun. that Cathe just post on rotation forums..
Last night I was thinking that I will start sts all over again I want to keep using my dvd's but this Jun. rotation look awesome because Cathe is using STS and some others workouts, so looks like I'm not going to miss STS anymore...
You should look at it and maybe you like that one as well..
Eunice

I finished STS in April, and I have been doing mostly hypertrophy & strength workouts since. The June rotation looks great in that it gets back to endurance, so I started the rotation yesterday. I don't want to burn out on STS so I'm planning to wait until STS cardio comes out to do another full rotation with STS Strength.

Thanks worseenemy and jbliff for your suggestions! I think I will start her June rotation too. I also saw on another post a way to mix up STS which I may try in July. So many choices...not enough time in the day.
Cheers,
F

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.