STS 2.0 Update

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I know it’s been some time since I’ve updated you on the status of my upcoming STS 2.0 project. Please know I have seen many of your questions and posts and understand that you’re anxious to hear some news! Yes, it’s true I’ve been quieter than usual, but when it comes to a series of this magnitude, with so many moving parts, it’s hard to give updates as things frequently change, and I don’t want to give updates until things become more concrete. But rest assured we are working on our STS 2.0 project seven days a week!
Here’s what I can tell you as of now!

1. Filming a project of this magnitude is a huge undertaking on multiple levels from production availability, to cast availability, to rehearsal availability, to wardrobe, etc. Instead of filming being completed in a couple of days (as in our smaller two to three video productions) we’re needing to book several weeks to film. As soon as filming begins we will start making more detailed announcements about the ongoings of STS 2.0 as well as presale details.

2. Our new filming set is just about done! As many of you know, since the pandemic, getting materials delivered in a timely manner has been a challenge. The construction team has been working many long hours and we are now nearing completion. We expect the set to be back up and running within the next week or so and we can start loading our equipment back into the filming studio and resume rehearsals!

3. Rehearsing for this many workouts will continue to be time consuming. Not only is it tough lining up various cast rehearsals on days that most are available but the rehearsals themselves are lot on the bodies so we need to allow proper recovery between heavy rehearsal days.

Thank you for being so patient! I hope this update helps you to understand all that’s going on on this side to make this series happen! If it wasn’t for all of you, I couldn’t keep doing what I love to do! I hope this project is everything you’re wishing for!
8ED151F2-DCE4-4505-BA5B-F36A32E8FCFC.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much Cathe, great update and so glad to hear about things rolling along!
I remember from the description of this series how complex it sounded to me with the variety and various training techniques involved! I am really excited about this series and the new set, I know it's going to be Great!!!

Cathe, take all the time you need - it will be worth the wait (all of your workouts are super!). I know we are anxious for this new series but we also want you to take your time due to what you just described with so much planning, etc. Thank you!!!!:)

I hear you on rehearsals - I did a really minor dance routine once with a group and it was crazy how many weeks we put into practicing what was over in 5 minutes the day of the show. And that's just dancing! Glad your set is nearing completion. I bet that'll be a huge relief. Look forward to learning more about the new program when you're ready!

Cathe, just wanted to properly thank you for your attention to details and the professional effort you and crew put into creating such quality workouts. It obviously takes more time, effort and $$ than someone shooting a video from their basement, apartment, or home gym & it shows! Your productions are the best in the industry IMO. In addition, I know you also research best training techniques to make your workouts effective AND safe. I'm so looking forward to this new production and am so glad you love what your do cuz I love your products!

I'm excited like everyone and very appreciative of all the hard work that goes into a new series. In this day and age where people easily record and upload anything they want with a phone, I think some may lose sight of the work involved in a full production. And I do not doubt Cathe and her team really want to do it right so we can all reap the full benefits. A HUGE Thank You!

I'm excited like everyone and very appreciative of all the hard work that goes into a new series. In this day and age where people easily record and upload anything they want with a phone, I think some may lose sight of the work involved in a full production. And I do not doubt Cathe and her team really want to do it right so we can all reap the full benefits. A HUGE Thank You!
Ditto snowlover!!!

I can't wait to see the new set! I just hope it doesn't have a random fireplace with a fern placed next to it.

I have been doing classic Cathe step the past few weeks and the old sets make me laugh. Fireplaces, ferns, patio doors (?), sponging paint jobs, etc. And I won't get into the lace leggings and thongs....

In a few of the videos, Cathe mentions to call her at her 800 number and that she reads the (snail) mail she receives and encourages us to keep writing letters. Good times.

I can't wait to see the new set! I just hope it doesn't have a random fireplace with a fern placed next to it.

I have been doing classic Cathe step the past few weeks and the old sets make me laugh. Fireplaces, ferns, patio doors (?), sponging paint jobs, etc. And I won't get into the lace leggings...."

We got quite the chuckle ;-)
....maybe though? ... just for old times sake? ... some homage to the past? ... hee hee , still LOL.

Terrific update! I'm on my last week of STS 1.0 right now. This is my third time through, and my most successful to date. I alternate STS days with cardio, and this time through I am alternating between Party Rock Step and Athletic step workouts, which has worked really well. After next week I am going to do different series (thinking X train?) but it's hard not to just start over with STS 1.0 again. It's really pushed me, and has so much variety that I don't get into a rut at all. I am very much looking forward to STS 2.0!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.