Strong & Sweaty Project Update - 11-18-2016

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SPK_8422.jpg

We’re excited to tell you that we finished the editing and authoring of the entire Strong & Sweaty series today. We still have about two days of proofing and correcting any mistakes, but all masters should be sent off to the replicator early next week.

The last phase in this process is the replication of the DVDs. Once the company doing the replication of the Strong & Sweaty DVDs has received all of the DVD assets (Masters, Wraps,Cases) and we have have signed off on the "Check Discs" our DVDs will be scheduled for production.

As soon as the production run is completed and loaded onto trucks we will give you an updated shipping date. It usually takes 4 or 5 business days for trucks to drive from California to our facility in New Jersey. We will continue to keep you informed every step of the way.

Also, a reminder that the current pre-sale prices will end in just a few more days on Wednesday, Nov 30th and this is your last chance to get the Strong & Sweaty discount bundle for only $59.97. That's only $12.00 per DVD!

If you have moved since you pre-ordered, make sure to contact customer service with any address changes.

Here are all of the steps that every DVD and Video we make have to go through before our DVDs can be shipped to you:

1. Research and Development - Done!
2. Rehearsals - Done!
3. Filming - Done!
4. Rough editing - Done!
5. Final Editing - Done!
6. Video Graphics - Done
7. DVD Authoring - Done!
8. Proofing - Almost Done!
9. Masters Sent to Replicator - Sending 11-22-16
10. DVD Covers - Almost Done
11. DVD Replication - Not Started
12. Shipping - Estimated for late Fall, 2016

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn Act Now! Current Pre-Sale

Prices End Nov 30th

I think so [emoji2] and maybe previews by next week?

Just because i'm a granny doesn't mean I have to look like one [emoji1434]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.