Strong & Sweaty BootCamp: You Can Do Anything for a Minute

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SAS-BootCamp-5514.jpg
This workout features 6 rounds with 4 exercises each that follow the following format: 1. Cardio, 2. Legs, 3. Compound, 4. Upper Body.

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn (Pre-Order for only $11.67 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 6 workouts). You may also now pre-order order individual Strong & Sweaty DVDs! Act now, offer is for a limited time only and subject to change without notice.

So here, you state one of the sections of each cycle will be compound, but on a later posted photo from this shoot, you state that it is core. Core or compound?

Clare

So here, you state one of the sections of each cycle will be compound, but on a later posted photo from this shoot, you state that it is core. Core or compound?

Clare

I think she might have meant core too Clare. That would make more sense as that is what she normally does in her BC workouts. Not unless she's doing something new.

Great. So it is NOT core, it is COMPOUND. Thanks for clarification. I prefer compound to isolated core anyway: compound works the core so it's more bang for our buck (and energy expenditure). Good news.

Clare

I need a longer barbell. I tried to put mine on the fit tower and for some reason it won't fit right. I don't know what kind it is. It is an old one but I think it needs to be longer. Does anyone know where to find one that is longer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.