Stretching DVD?

violinga1

Cathlete
Anyone have a preference on one of Cathe's stretch workouts? I've been looking into Stretch Max or Total Body Stretching, not sure which one. I like no nonsense stretching, nothing too weird or innovative. :+

TIA for any suggestions.

I like both of these. Stretch Max is what actually got me to start stretching after years of avoiding it! I love the stretch section using the band. It really gets deep into the muscles. The sections on Total Body Stretching are really good - a little shorter than Stretch Max (about 5 minutes shorter I think). I like the first section on Total Body which is no nonsense athletic stretching, especially focusing on the lower body. I like the ones using the stability ball too - it feels great to drape over it and stretch out my back. So I guess my answer would be - buy both of them!

I have both and like both - in reality what I usually have time for is the shorter stretches on TBS, which are about 13 minutes each. But they're both great and when I have the 20 minutes, I'll do SM. I guess if it's your first one get TBS and then later on if you would like some longer routines, get SM.

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

I LOVE Stretch Max. Actually, I think I may have to do that one tomorrow! Thanks for reminding me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.