Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on STS 2 Giant Sets Total Body. I find all 3 of those total body workouts do me in. I wish I could lift as much as Cathe can. Enjoy your hot weather. It is not anywhere close to that temperature here. We now need winter tires if we are doing any driving through the mountains.

This morning was LM&R 2 Low Impact Cardio Fusion. Then I got the vacuuming done. Now I think I will go out for a walk since it has stopped raining.

Have a great day.

Cheryl
 
Pam Great job on STS2 Mobility 1&2 and STS2 GSTB!

Cheryl Great job on LM&R2 LB and LM&R LICF! Hope you got a nice walk in.

Friday was my lower body weights and then I did a bunch of chores around the house. Saturday I had to get up early to get my workout and chores done before taking Ruby to the vet. She had been scratching at her hear and they went to put medicine in it and she tried to bite them. They had to muzzle her. She has never done that before so it must have been hurting her. She was back to being friends with them as soon as they were done. Sunday was my upper body weights and this morning I slept in. Can't say I feel like I have been getting better sleep but I am surviving.

Have a great day!
 
Cheryl Great job on LM&R2 LICF! I hope you had a nice walk.

Julie Great job on your lower body weights, chores, and upper body weights. Poor Ruby, that ear must have really been bothering her. I hope its doing better now.

Saturday I did Lean Legs and Abs. I was almost done with the legs portion - i had done one side outer thighs and just needed to switch to the other side. When I when to switch my back seized up and I could not move. I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to stand up, but after doing some stretches I was able to stand. Needless to say, I didn’t finish the workout. I’m not sure what happened. I took yesterday as a rest day and by the end of the day it was feeling completely normal. This morning was Chiseled Upper Body and Icy core 1. It went fine so I’m hopeful that the back thing was a temporary tweak that doesn’t come back! Have a great day!

Pam
 
Last edited:
Julie Good job on your lower body workout, your Saturday workout and your upper body workout. Poor Ruby, her hear must have really been hurting her. I hope she is doing better now.

Pam Good work on most of Lean Legs and Abs. That is strange about your back seizing up like that. That is good that the stretches helped loosen it a bit. I am glad to hear that your back is doing better after a rest day. We must have been on the same wavelength this morning because I also did Chiseled Upper Body and Icy Core 1.

Saturday I was really tired so I took it as a day off but I did get a little bit of a walk in in the afternoon. Sunday I did yoga and then I went to the farmers market. I hadn't been there for all of September since I was busy every weekend. Then in the afternoon we went to Starbucks with our friend and Zoey and then after that we stopped off on the way home at the pub for dinner. This morning as I was telling Pam I did Chiseled Upper body and Icy Core 1. Now I need to get the laundry done and some things around here.

Have a great day.

Cheryl
 
Pam Oh no! That sounds so scary. I have had that happen when doing heavy deadlifts but not from rolling over. I am glad you are doing all better and hopefully it was just a temporary tweak that doesn't come back. Great job on CUB plus Icy Core 1!

Cheryl Great job on yoga and CUB plus Icy Core 1! Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Glad you found time to rest too.

This morning was awful. I had an ok night's sleep but I was just so low energy. I really struggled with even the warm up weights. I had to back off and just decided to call this workout a deload. TMI, but I did start my period this morning after being 2 weeks late so maybe that is why.

Have a great day!
 
Cheryl Great job on yoga, CUB and IC1! We definitely were on the same wavelength.

Julie Oh no, so sorry to hear you had such a rough morning. It definitely could be because of starting your period. I think the one good thing about menopause is not having periods anymore!

This morning was ICE Strong Body stacked sets lower. Then I had to take the kitties to the SPCA for their spay/neuter surgeries. The way fostering works with the SPCA is that typically when you drop them for their surgery you are done fostering. So now I’m back to no fosters until the next group. Have a great day!

Pam
 
Julie Oh no you did have a rough morning. It could have been due to getting your period. I do love being in menopause and not having to deal with a period anymore.

Pam Good job on Strong Body Stacked Sets Lower. Hopefully your don't need to wait too long to get your next set of fosters.

This morning I met up with a friend for a power walk. Now I need to get ready to meet up with another friend for tea.

Have a great day.

Cheryl
 
Pam Great job on ICE SBSSLB!

Cheryl Great job on your power walk!

This morning was a little better strength wise. I was still pretty low energy despite getting ok sleep again. I have a love/hate relationship with my periods. I know that having a menstrual cycle is healthy but I also hate having the ups/downs and dealing with the actual period.

Have a great day!
 
Cheryl Great job on your power walk. I hope you had a nice time at tea.

Julie Great job on your workout, I’m glad your strength was better even though your energy wasn’t.

This morning was STS 2.0 Mobility and Total Body stretch. I was looking at the SPCA website yesterday and mom and 3 of the 4 kittens already had a pending adoption! I can’t believe how fast they get adopted there. And now I’m getting a mom and 5 2 week old kittens tomorrow. Have a great day!

Pam
 
Julie Good work on your workout. Glad that you felt stronger despite having low energy.

Pam Great job on STS 2 Mobility and Total Body Stretch. Cats and kittens get adopted out really fast at our shelter too. That will be fun having 2 week old kittens. They will be so tiny.

This morning was yoga. Then I went and got groceries. Since it isn't raining I will go out for a walk this afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl
 
Pam Great job on STS2 M&TBS! That is super fast for the adoptions. Enjoy the new kittens!

Cheryl Great job on yoga! Hope you had a great walk!

This morning was my sleep in day. I felt like I finally got better sleep of course it was so nice I still didn't want to get up.

Have a great weekend!
 
Julie Happy to hear that you got a good nights sleep. Enjoy your weekend.

So after I posted yesterday I was sitting at the dining room table talking to someone on the phone when I caught some movement on our patio. I went over and took a look and there was a bear cub on our patio and its sibling was nearby. Then the mom came around the corner. I heard some of the neighbors start banging things to scare them away. They did move on but I am sure they will be back. All of them have gotten a lot bigger getting ready for hibernation. This morning was ICE Lower Body Blast timesaver premix without the jacks. I really had no energy for that this morning. This afternoon I will be heading off to the SPCA to help out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl
 
Cheryl Great job on yoga. I hope you had a nice walk.

Julie I’m glad that you got a better sleep. Hopefully you get all caught up over the weekend.

Cheryl Oh that is some excitement with the bear cubs. I think they are so cute but it has to be a bit scary having them so close by. My DH has been loving the fat bear week posts as they are all preparing for hibernation. Great job on ICE LBB!

Yesterday I didn’t get a workout in. I also didn’t end up getting the kitties because they other shelter couldn’t get them here yesterday, so I am supposed to get them this afternoon. We had fun at the hockey game last night against the Canucks (Sorry Cheryl). We had a hat trick so it’s always fun to see all the hats come flying down. This morning I did Lower Body Blast. Have a great day1

Pam
 
Pam Congratulations on the win. Our team really sucks and I knew that we would lose to you. I think we play you again in about a week or 2 here. You will get another win then. I didn't get a chance to watch it because I was at the SPCA late. We got 15 kittens and cats so it took a while to exam them. I hope you get your kitties today. Good work on Lower Body Blast.

This morning I was really tired so I took it as a day off. There are things that I need to do, it is now just getting the motivation to do them.

Have a great day.

Cheryl
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top