Strength in Numbers

Cheryl No worries on being MIA! Great job on ME and P30 Hi HiiT! Cathe does love her burpees and all the variations of them. I am glad the procedure was quick and painless. A week off isn't so bad. I wonder what she would think of restorative or yin type yoga. Hopefully you can be cleared to walk.

We ended up getting only about 10 inches but with the blowing winds we had about 2 feet piled on our deck. DH had to shovel a path for the dogs to walk through. Thankfully he was feeling good enough to do that since I had to work and had a ton of meetings.

This morning I did some mobility work and yoga! We are supposed to get a little more snow and lots more blowing winds. I wanted to go grocery shopping today but I am thinking it would be better to wait. I imagine they haven't had a chance to restock their bare shelves due to the storm.

I am taking tomorrow off. Have a wonderful weekend!

Julie I was wondering about yoga. I am going for my re-check tomorrow and I can ask her. 10 inches is still a lot of snow. That is great that your DH was feeling well enough to shovel. Great job on your mobility work and yoga. Hopefully you don't get too much more snow. Enjoy your weekend.

So I didn't do much today. I will see tomorrow when I can start working out again.

Cheryl

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core work. It’s so nice to be able to stay home during those winter storms!

Cheryl No worries about being MIA, it happens to all of us. Great job on ME and P30 HI Hiit. I don’t like that one at all because of all of those burpees. I usually sub it out when it comes up on my calendar! I’m glad to hear that your laser irodotomy went well. It’s a bummer that you can’t work out, but at least it’s not for too long. Hopefully you will be cleared to start walking tomorrow.

Julie Great job on mobility work and yoga, I hope the weather improves and you are able to get to the grocery store.

So I started writing this yesterday and never posted it. Yesterday was 65 degrees so I went for a bike ride. It’s still warm today but raining all day so I wanted to get out while I had the chance. Today was supposed to be Boss bands total body again, but I just did that so I did Total Body Giant sets and bonus abs instead. I noticed the whole January rotation is pretty repetitive so I think I am going to check out the February rotation instead. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on your bike ride and TBGS and bonus abs. I found that January was a bit repetitive too.

So it looks like I won't be able to start working out until the 14th. I can walk as long as I go very slowly but that is just not me so I might be better off just not going since I know I will start to power walk. That is just what I do. I did do a little bit of cleaning today but nothing too crazy. It is going to be a loooong week.

Cheryl

Cheryl Bummer about not being able to do anything till the 14th but better safe than sorry. I would be in the same place as you in that I would probably go faster/farther than I should without really meaning to.

Pam Wow 65 degrees is nice! Great job on your bike ride and TBGS plus bonus abs!

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and then did some meal prepping and grocery shopping. Saturday was a hike in Romania and some yoga and then I bought a new car (well new to me as it is a 2018). I wasn't expecting to buy a car but my old car was a 2005 (that's not a typo) and DH has been trying to convince me to get a new one for a while. I found one that I liked so we went to look at it and just went for it. It took 3 hours! Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy weight workout and some core work.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Wow, that’s a bummer that you can’t workout for so long. I think you’re smart not to wall at all because it would be so hard to walk slow.

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout, hike in Romania and yoga. Congratulations on your new car! We don’t ever buy new cars because they lose value so quickly. What idd you get? Great job on your heavy weight and core workout.

Saturday I wanted to do something fun so I did Cardio Kicks. Then we had a birthday party to go to for a 10 year old in the afternoon and the grand opening for our neighbors bar in the evening. Sunday I took as my rest day and had a lazy day working on a puzzle and hanging out with the kittens. They are still skittesh, but are getting better. This morning was ICE Boot Campp Circuit with the Blizzard blast and icy core. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on CK! That one is fun for sure! Sounds like you had a busy Saturday. Great job on ICE BCC plus BB and icy core! I got a Chevy Impala. That is how I feel about brand new cars too. Just not worth it.

This morning I did a bike ride in Turkey, some mobility and core work, and a yoga session using my iFit subscription and it was on a beautiful beach in Jamaica. So wish it was an in person session as it was amazing.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your ride in Turkey, mobility, core, and yoga! A beach in Jamaican sounds amazing right now. The last 2 days here have been cold and rainy and I am so over it!

This morning I did Cardio Fusion. I hadn’t done that one in ages and it really kicked my butt! I really wanted to skip the burpees with the hops over the step at the end, but I was too stubborn. I had to sit down for awhile when I was finished to try and catch my breath. What a dummy I am. Oh well, I finished it even though it wasn’t pretty. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workouts and core work. That is exciting to get a new car and a 2018 is a new car to me.

Pam Good work on Cardio Kicks, that is a fun one, ICE Boot Camp Circuit + Blizzard Blast + Icy Core. That is exciting that your neighbor is opening up a bar.

Julie Great work on your bike ride in Turkey, mobility, core work and yoga. It would be so nice to be in Jamaica right now.

Pam Good job on Cardio Fusion. That is great that you did the burpees and the hops over the step, who cares what it looked like, the important thing is that you did it.

So it has been pretty dull here, though I do have some good butt indentations in the couch :p . Though today I had to go back to the ophthalmologist for a field of vision test. Then we went out for lunch and then picked up a few groceries. It did make the day a bit more interesting.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on CG and finishing out those burpees!

Cheryl That is funny about the butt indentations! Hopefully these few weeks will fly by and you can start working out again.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout and some core work. I had to go into the office today for the first time in 2 months. I was so sad leaving my babies!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Too funny about the butt indentations! You will be able to be up and about again in no time. It is said when getting groceries is a highlight though!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout and core work. Wow, I bet it felt weird going into the office after such a long time!

This morning was P30 LI Hiit and Perfect pump upper. That is one of my favorite upper body workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy weight and core workout. I bet that was weird going into the office. Hopefully you don't have to do it too often.

Pam Good work on P30 LI Hiit and PP Upper.

So my highlight of the day was that I got to go to a dentist appointment :D. It was good though because it was for my Invisaligns. I am on my last tray and my teeth are now straight. So they removed the attachments that were on my teeth that helped move them into place and scanned my teeth for my retainers which I should get next week. It is so nice to be almost at the end of this. I am glad that I did it but I will be glad to get it over with.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on P30 LI HiiT and PP UB! I have done that one a few times but can't remember it.

Cheryl That sounds exciting to be close to being done with the invisaligns. New eyes and new teeth!

This morning I did some mobility and yoga! I am taking tomorrow off. I of course have never ending stuff to do around the house but I also need to go to Costco and hopefully it won't be too busy.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl That is awesome that you are almost done wit your invisaligns! I bet it feels so good having straight teeth.

Julie Great job on mobility and yoga. I hope that Costco isn’t too bad for you. I am thinking about braving it today too!

Yesterday was a beautiful day so DH and I went for a bike ride. It was pretty windy though which always makes for a tough ride so we were both happy when we were done. This morning was Hiit Circuit lower body. It felt especially tough today, probably because my legs got such a workout yesterday. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your mobility and yoga. I don't think Costco is ever not busy. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam Great work on your bike ride in the wind and Hiit Circuit Lower Body.

So yesterday I did do my volunteer shift at the SPCA. There was no heavy lifting involved so that was good. Today it was really nice out so I did do a slow walk. It felt good to do that. So today was day 10 so I am free to get back into my regular routine which is good because the dragon boat goes into the water tomorrow. I am excited though I won't help with the moving of it since it weighs over 800 pounds. I don't want to push it too much, but I will definitely go for a paddle with everyone after.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on getting out and enjoying the nice weather with your walk. That is so exciting that the boat is going back in the water and that your restrictions are lifted. It sounds like you are being smart about continuing to take it a bit easy for awhile though. I hope you enjoy your paddle!

Yesterday I did Flex Train and then got out and washed my car because it was 70 degrees! It was so nice but today is cooler and is supposed to rain later. Today is my rest day and we’ll be going to a friends for the Super Bowl later. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH in the wind and HCLB! I bet the ride in the wind did work your legs. Great job on FT! Wow 70 degrees sounds wonderful. We are supposed to get into the 40s and maybe 50s by Wednesday but then back to below freezing again.

Cheryl You did awesome playing it safe and going slow while your eyes were healing. That is so exciting about the boat going back into the water! That's smart working back up slowly and not lifting that heavy boat.

Friday I did a heavy weight and core workout and then went to Costco. I thought going early on Friday it wouldn't be too busy but it was. Now that I think about it I bet it was because people wanted to get their Super Bowl shopping done. Saturday I did a run in Romania and some yoga and then did some cleaning. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy weight workout and some core work!

Have a great day!

Julie Our weather has been a roller coaster. It felt like summer Friday and Saturday, then was int he 50’s yesterday and down to 30 this morning. It’s been nuts. Great job on your heavy weight and core workout and braving Costco. I bet you’re right that everyone was getting ready for the Super Bowl. I didn’t end up going on Friday because I decided I didn’t really need much from there. Great job on your run in Romania, yoga, cleaning, and your heavy weight workout and core work!

This morning was ICE Boot Camp Circuit+Blizzard Blast and core. I like that workout a lot. This afternoon I have 12 5 month old kittens arriving! They are all coming from a 92 year old woman and it sounds like her daughters are taking them away from her. They aren’t all staying with me, I’m keeping 4 of them to foster and the others are going to other fosters, but it will be fun to have all 12 here for a little while. Have a great day And Happy Valentine’s Day!

Pam

Pam Great job on ICE BCC plus BB and core! Oh wow 12 kittens. Are they are all siblings from the same litter? That is a big litter. I was going to be impressed if you kept all 12. 4 seems much more doable.

This morning I did a bike ride in Turkey and some yoga in Jamaica! Turkey is such an interesting country. Many of their houses, hotels, and business are built into the rocks and mountains. Crazy!

Have a great day!

Julie As it turned out only 8 of the kittens came here. They are 2 taking to another rescue and the woman is keeping 2. They are definitely not all from the same litter and not all the same age. They look to be from 4-8 months from what I can tell. The youngest one is running around the room playing with everything and the others are all hiding under the couch so far :D. Great job on your bike ride in Turkey and yoga in Jamaica! Turkey is definitely on my bucket list to visit. I was supposed to go for a work conference once but there was a bombing in one of the hotels a couple months before the conference so they didn’t do it there.

This morning was Step Blast. Always a fun one and I hadn’t done it in awhile. Now I’ve just been sitting with the kittens and dragging them out from under the couch to make them sit on my lap. They seem to be sweet, just scared. One of them did draw some blood from me when she freaked out about coming out. Or maybe he, I wasn’t able to check! Have a great day.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.