Strength in Numbers

Cheryl That's a bummer that it was so wet for the regatta. It sounds like you did amazing considering the conditions and the fact that you were missing so many people. Great job on AB! I always have such sore glutei after I do that one, it is tough! I'm sure you were happy to have a nice night for dragon boating after your soggy regatta. What a way to wake up! That must have scared you to death. I think that could be considered a Hiit workout, I'm sure your heart rate was high enough for it :p

Julie Great job on Live RUT, sorry it was just ok though. It sounds like you were getting lots of signs that sleeping in was the right thing for you to do this morning. Hopefully your headache went away. The yard definitely looks better than it did. The bushes were way overdue for a trimming, so getting that done was really good. I have been going light on the upper body during my workouts because I figure I'm getting plenty of upper body with the mulching and the skiing. The pine straw won't be here until Saturday, so I have a few days to rest up for that :)

This morning PUB was not he calendar but I subbed in the original Boot Camp. That was my favorite workout for awhile and I hadn't done it in a long time. Since I'm getting a few days off from yard work I'm finally getting some work done inside the house. I finished the mulch yesterday and the pine straw will be here on Saturday. I got caught up on laundry yesterday and now I'm going to go start cleaning up my painting mess. I still want to rent a carpet cleaner and clean the carpet before we put the furniture back in there. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Live Ramped Up Tri-Sets. That was probably a sign to go back to bed, glad that it helped a bit with the headache. Yes Willow and Tango are getting along though they do get into the occasional tiff.

Pam I am sure it would have been considered a Hiit workout. It sounded like she was being murdered :rolleyes:. Great work on the original Boot Camp. The work never ends does it.

This morning I did Lite Rev'd Up Rumble. I was going to tag on the extended stretch but Willow came down to my workout room and wanted some lovin' so I spent some time with her. Then I went to the SPCA. We didn't have any cats, they had all been adopted we just had some small animals. So we just looked after them and then spent time cleaning up the cat rooms because we were getting more this afternoon. Then in the afternoon I took Zoey out for a walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Live Compound HiiT! It was good and I probably would have liked it better if my floor wasn’t slippery. We have just had so much rain that everything is damp. That is why our internet was down yesterday and why our plumbing is backing up again. Ugh! Ok, enough whining; now for a cute story about the rain. All this rain has caused us to get frogs in our backyard. Sheba tried to chase and eat one this morning! :p

Pam Great job on Original BC! That is a good one even with the terminator climbers! That’s a nice switch to be able to get some inside work down while you wait for the hay.

Cheryl Great job on Lite RUR! Ah! I would have skipped the extended stretch to give some lovin’ too.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on Live Compound HiiT. Wow the rain sure does affect a lot of things for you. I bet Sheba had a lot of fun chasing the frogs.

This morning I went to Twist. Then I got all the laundry and housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Live Fit Tower Total Body w/Weights! It was really good. Lots of back work with chinups and pullups. I must be losing my mind because this morning I tried to leave the house for work with my slippers on. I almost got into my car before I realized so I had to go back in. :oops:

Cheryl Great job on Twist and housework and laundry! Yes we have gotten record rainfall this month. Farmers have not been able to plant because their fields look like marshland.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on RUR. I would have skipped the extended stretch for some kitty cuddles too.

Julie Great job Live Compound Hiit. Oh boy, that is terrible the you are getting all of the rain! I love the frogs and it sounds like the dogs do too :).

Cheryl Great job on Twist, laundry and housework!

Julie Great job on FT TB. Lots of back work with chin ups and pull ups doesn't sound so good tp me :rolleyes:. That is too funny that you almost went to work in your slippers! Luckily you figured it out in time!

Yesterday my friends and I did a 30 mile bike ride. It has been really hot here so we started at 7:30 to avoid the heat. It was nice to be done and home by 10. It did get to 100 in the afternoon, so we were glad we went early! This morning I did cardio kicks and the abs from LIC. Always such a fun workout and I always think of Julie when Cathe has the guys come up front. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Live Fit Tower Total Body w/Weights. Oh no leaving the house with slippers on. Good thing it is the weekend so you can recharge.

Pam Good work on your 30 mile bide ride. Good thing you got it done early 100 degrees is really hot. Good job on Cardio Kicks and the abs from LIC.

This morning I did Lite Body Weight and Bands. Then I took our neighbours dog out for a walk. It is really nice here, not 100 degrees but it is pleasantly warm.

CherylGreat job on BW&B. I bet your neighbors love that you take their dogs for walks! Glad you are having nice weather. We got a huge thunderstorm Friday night that really cooled things off, so it was really nice out yesterday.

I took yesterday as my rest day, but I did rent a carpet cleaner and got all of my carpets cleaned. Then my pine straw showed up so I spread 30 bales. I should be able to get the rest done today. DH is in Myrtle Beach for a golf trip so he gets to miss out on the fun :). This morning I did Crossfire + core. I just finished Cathe's May rotation, but I think I subbed in a different workout more often than I did what was on the calendar! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Wow you got a lot done. I am sure that your DH was upset that he missed all the fun of spreading all of the pine straw :p. Great job on Crossfire + core.

Saturday I did 2 sessions of dragon boating. One was just a drop in session and one was with some new paddlers who were learning. It was really nice out and I got a bit burnt. I forgot the sunscreen :rolleyes:. This morning I decided to take as a day off. I went to the farmers market and then we did a few errands.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Saturday I did Live Jabs and Kicks since I didn’t work out a full week last week. It was really good! After that DH and I ran errands all afternoon and then we were able to spend a little time outside with the dogs because it wasn’t raining for once! Sunday I did my heavy weights and then some meal prepping and being lazy the rest of the day. This morning I did not want to get up but I did and did RWH Plyo 1 and Low Impact 1 plus the bonus abs 1! I was spent afterwards.

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride! Oh wow, your temps are crazy high. We maybe get to 80 a few days. Glad you were able to get your bike ride in early to beat the heat. Great job on Cardio Kicks and LIC abs! I love when the guys come up! Awesome that you got the carpets cleaned plus spreading hay. I think that counts as a semi-workout. I am sure DH is really sad he couldn’t be there to help. Great job on CrossFire plus core!

Cheryl Great job on Lite Bands & BW! Hmm! I am not sure I fully recharged over the weekend. I already messed something up at work but at least it was a quick fix. I just wasted an hour figuring out why a report wasn’t working before I figured out it was me! :rolleyes: Sounds like you had some good sessions for dragon boating but bummer about the sunscreen. When it is not too hot out it is so easy to forget that part.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your two dragon boating sessions. Hopefully your sunburn isn't too bad. Oh the farmers market sounds like a great idea. I may have to make a trip to ours this week.

Julie Great job on Live jabs and kicks. I'm glad that you got a break from the rain and were able to get outside and enjoy it. Great job on heavy weights, Plyo and LI HIIT plus bonus abs. Wow! I would think you would be spent after all of that!

Yesterday I ended up getting about 40 more bales of pine straw spread. I was hoping to finish the rest, but I stepped in a ground bees nest and got stung about 6-7 times so I decided that was a sign that I was done for the day. Luckily they didn't hurt for too long, but now they are really itchy. DH got home from golf around 4:30 and had a 7:30 flight. He just had time to shower, unpack, pack and eat dinner before leaving again. He has a crazy week, he's going to be in Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Costa Mesa and Austin and will be back Friday at noon! This morning I did RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and then spread the rest of the pine straw. There were no bee incidents today :) Now I'm planning a lazy afternoon by the pool. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Good morning! This morning was Cardio Leg Blast plus core 2. I started Cathe's June rotation yesterday, but of course I subbed the first workout. I think it will be another loosely followed month since we are leaving for a week at the beach on Saturday. Have a great day.

Pam

This morning I did Live Triple Threat! I was pretty good even with the situp/pushup combo added at the end thankfully only for 5 sets of 5 each. I really had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. Not only was I pretty tired but Layla had her head laying right on my shoulder and she was all snuggled up to me.

Pam Oh no! How awful to get stung that many times. Wow that is quite an travel itinerary your DH has! I can't imagine the jet lag he might have from all that. Great job on RWH Plyo 2! Glad you were able to have a bee sting free day and get some pool time in. Great job on CLB plus core 2!

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on Live Jabs and Kicks and being able to enjoy some outside time. Great work on your heavy weight work and RWH Plyo 1 and Low Impact 1 plus the bonus abs 1. I would have been spent after that too. Oh no trying to figure something out and finding out it was you. Yep I can relate.

Pam Oh wow stepping into a bees nest wouldn't be fun. I think I would have taken that as a sign that I was done too. Your DH sure does have a crazy schedule. Good work on RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and all the spreading of your pine straw. Great job on Cardio Leg Blast plus Core 2.

Julie Great job on Live Triple Threat. It would be hard to get up when you have a fur baby snuggled up next to you.

So Monday I did PHA 2. I am taking a break from Twist so I started Cathe's May rotation. Then Monday night I went dragon boating. It was a good practise and the weather was really nice. We were doing a lot of endurance work. This morning I did Imax 3. Oh my it has been a long time since I have done that one. Tonight we are going over to my brother's for a BBQ. My cousin and her family are visiting from Alberta so we are all getting together tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Live Cardio, Barre, and Core! It wasn't as bad as I was dreading. I am not a huge fan of Barre or Core but the Core section was actually not that bad and dare I say kinda fun! o_O

Cheryl Great job on PHA 2! You have been hitting it hard with Twist. It is always good to switch things up for the mind and the body. Great job on Imax 3! That is a toughie. Hope you had a great time BBQing and visiting your family!

Have a great day!

JulieGreat job on Live triple threat. I am not a fan of the su/pu combos and I can only imagine doing it when you are that tired. It sounds like you were very strong getting out of bed with Layla all snuggled up to you!

Cheryl Great job on PHA 2 and your dragon boating practice. max 3 is definitely not for the fait of heart :p, great job! I hope you had a nice time at the BBQ and visiting with your cousin.

Julie Great job one live CB&C. I think you might be starting to like core work!

This morning I did PRS1. I did one of the extreme combos that adds 2 of the bonus step segments and then does the finished product of he original 6 combos. I am finally getting the hang of that workout, but I still wish her cuing was better during the finished product. Now I have some running around to do. We are going to the beach with DHs whole family next week (42 people!) so I have to get ready for it. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Live Cardio Barre and Core. I don't mind barre workouts, I like them as they work the legs muscles differently from using weights.

Pam Good work on PRS 1 and the extreme combos. I haven't done that premix yet. That is nice that you are getting together with DH's family. I bet it will be a lot of fun.

It was fun last night getting together with my cousin and her family. Hopefully we can get together with them again before they leave. This morning I did RUUB. Then I went to the SPCA. I got to help examine some of the new transfers this morning too. We had two cats and a tiny little mouse. She was so cute and so so tiny. She was hard to examine because she wouldn't stop moving and you couldn't hang onto her too tight because she was so little. I didn't want to squish her. Then in the afternoon I walked Zoey.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Live Hooked on Cycling! It was fun and went by pretty fast. I’m taking tomorrow off work and so ready to sleep in. Granted it will probably only be until 5 or 5:30 but still better than getting up at 3:30!

Pam Great job on PRS1! That would help if her cuing was better during the finished product since you don’t do all the combos individually. Too bad they couldn’t have edited in some better cuing. Oh wow! That is a large group of people getting together. Ha! I’m not sure I’m liking core but that one wasn’t too bad.

Cheryl Great job on RUUB! Oh, the way you describe the little mouse is so darling. Glad you had a great time with your family. You know, when I was doing Barre yesterday, I was feeling like I was getting work in and she really didn’t rep you to death which is where I tend to let my mind drift and get bored.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on Live Hooked on Cycling. Enjoy your sleep in tomorrow and your long weekend.

This morning was Cardio Slam. I was dripping sweat after that one. Then I went into the SPCA again to help out with the examinations of our new cats. We had 7 kittens and 3 cats. It is quite the challenge trying to examine kittens since they don't want to stay in one place. Plus all of them were black and white except for one that was all black so keeping track of who was who was fun. Then we went out for dinner with my cousin and her family again. They leave to go back home on Saturday.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUUB. That sounds like quite the challenge trying to examine the tiny mouse! She sounds really cute though. I glad that you had fun with your cousin and her family.

JulieGrat job on Hooked on Cycling. I guess 5 or 5:30 is sleeping in when you are used to getting up at 3:30!! Enjoy the long weekend!

Cjheryl Great job on Cardio Slam. It is fun trying to tell kittens apart when they look so much alike! I'm glad that you got to see your cousin again before she leaves.

Looks like I forgot to post yesterday! I did S&S Bootcamp plus core. I was thinking I had done that one before, but nothing about it seemed familiar so I guess I hadn't. I liked it. I washed my car yesterday and it was so hot and humid that I was soaking wet when I was done! This morning I did The Viper from the terminator dvd. I was supposed to do PUB but I didn't feel like it :). Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.