Strength in Numbers

This morning I did Cathe Live Pump Party! It was pretty good for a muscle endurance workout which I typically don't enjoy. She actually had decent back work in there not just pullovers. Of course, I wish there would have been more.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl Great job on YR and your animal adventures at the SPCA!

Julie Great job on Live Hitching a ride. That's a great name! I'm glad that the weather cooperated for your work picnic! I just back the truck up the the mulch pile and they fill it up and I shovel it out. It makes it a little easier because I can usually drive close to where I want the mulch.

Yesterday my friend and I went on a 30 mile bike ride and after that I ran a few errands. This morning was Step Blast and the abs from SJP and then I got and spread another load of mulch. I think we still need about 3 more truck loads :rolleyes:. Now I'm off to paint the WALLS! I wasn't sure I would ever see this day! Have a great day!

Pam

I took yesterday as a rest day. I helped at the adoption event and we had 6 adoptions, which was great. This morning I did Lower Body Blast and am skipping the adoption event to finish my painting. I also went and bought a hedge trimmer so I may work on that today too. We have had three different people who were supposed to come and trim our hedges and none of them showed up! :mad: It's a real problem around here, I just don't understand. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Cathe Live Hitching a Ride when you were not feeling like it. Enjoy your picnic with your unit. Good work on Cathe Live Pump Party.

Pam Good job on your 30 mile bike ride and Step Blast and the abs from SJP. Oh man that is a lot of mulch to spread. Have fun painting your walls, they are much easier to paint than the ceiling. That is great that you had so many adoptions. Great work on Body Blast. Wow 3 people didn't come to do your hedges. I don't understand that either. Well at least with your own hedge trimmer you know it will get done.

Sorry that I have been MIA. Instead of sitting at the computer we have been binging on a NetFlix show called Line of Duty. We were really getting into it and didn't want to stop. So Thursday I was suppose to go to Twist but I got a lousy sleep so I decided to sleep instead of getting up early to go. Friday I did Fit Tower Bootcamp and Saturday I went out for two dragon boat sessions. It was a really nice morning and we saw a deer running along the beach. This morning I did Lite PHA 2 and then went with my neighbour to the farmers market.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl No worries about being MIA, it happens to all of us sometimes. I will have to keep that Netflix show in mind, we are always looking for something good to watch. Great job on FT BC, dragon boating and PHA 2. I bet it was fun seeing the deer running on the beach while dragon boating! They are such graceful animals.

This morning Athletic Training was on the calendar, but I didn't feel like doing that one so I did KPC. Yesterday after finishing my painting I did some of the hedge trimming. My DH had done some too but left all of the mess on the ground, so I picked up his mess too. Then we went for a ski in the evening. I still have a little painting to do, but I should get that done this morning. It's just a little half wall that I am doing in a darker shade. Our upstairs AC stopped working though, so I was sweating like crazy when I finished yesterday. So far I haven't been able to find anyone to come look at it until Saturday, but hopefully I'll find someone who can come sooner. Have a great day!

Pam

We had a super busy weekend and I did not get any workouts in Saturday or Sunday. Saturday we did get our garage and workshop cleaned out and the deck cleared of all the patio furniture and grill so hopefully I can wash and stain it soon. Then we had a graduation event to go to which we got home pretty late from. Sunday we had another graduation event plus I had to do all of my normal week prepping on Sunday instead of Saturday so no time for a workout. This morning I did do 40/20 and LIS BB plus Icy Core 2.

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride! That sounds so much better than lugging bags back and forth for the mulch. Great job on Step Blast plus SJP abs plus more mulching! Sounds like a great adoption event with 6 adoptions. Hopefully you are getting really close to being done with painting. Graet job on LBB! What? They don’t show up after agreeing to do the job. That is crazy. How do they stay in business. Great job on KPC! Glad you were able to have some fun and get some skiing in. Hopefully you get your AC fixed soon.

Cheryl Some times binging on Netflix is exactly what is needed. I have not heard of the show but might have to check it out. DH and I get in a rut and tend to rewatch the same shows over and over again. Great job on FT Bootcamp and two dragon boating sessions! Oh how pretty to watch the deer run on the beach. Great job on PHA 2!

Have a great day!

This morning I did Cathe Live Reppin' It in Rounds! It was pretty good but I was a little tired. I paused once and I must have hit something else on the remote when I pushed play again because I turned on closed captioning. I don't know who did the captions but they were pretty funny. One of them said "site recycling" for side lunges.

Have a great day!

Julie It sounds like you got a workout in on Saturday with all of the cleaning and deck clearing. Great job on 40/20 and BB+ IC 2. I think I am done painting. I just have to check now that it's dry to see if the accent wall needs another coat, but it didn't look like it was going to. Yep, its a really common thing here for people to not show up for a job that they commit to doing. I think that they are just do busy and it isn't a big enough job for them, but I wish they would just say that. The good news is that now we own trimmers and most of the pruning is done. They are a few spots that are going to require a ladder to get to, but everything else is done.

This morning was intensity in my hot room! It got a little cooler overnight, but it was 80 in there when I started my workout. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through because my legs felt really heavy, but I survived. I was completely soaked when I was done though. Now I'm just waiting for the AC guys. They are supposed to be here sometime in the next 2 hours. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good work on KPC. Nice that you have finished the painting and the hedge trimming. Bummer that your AC stopped working, hopefully you can get it fixed soon.

Julie With everything you got done that would have been a workout in itself. Good job on 40/20 and LIS BB plus Icy Core 2. Great work on Cathe Live Reppin' It in Rounds. Too funny about the closed captions.

Pam 80 degrees is really hot to be working out in. Great work in doing Intensity. I hope the AC guys get there soon for you.

So Monday I did Lite Cardio Party plus the Calorie Crush and 6 pack abs 1. Then we went out for lunch with my mom and brother as it is both of our birthdays this week. Then I went dragon boating last night. It was really wet and rainy but we had a great practise. This morning I went to Twist and then got the grocery shopping done. Tonight I am going dragon boating again with my old team. My coaches wanted me to come and help out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Live Sweat Blast! It was a blast. This is one where I wish she would put it on DVD or sell as an individual download. I think if she sold some of her live workouts as downloads for like $1 she would make a ton off of them. There have been quite a few I have thought I would love to have that one to do again and again.

Pam Great job on Intensity in your sauna of a room! That is super impressive you did such a tough sweat fest with a hot room. Hopefully they got the AC fixed for you. I will say Saturday felt like a workout and I was even a little sore Sunday when I woke up like I had done a workout.

Cheryl Great job on CP plus CC and abs 1! I hope you have a fabulous birthday! Glad practice went well with the rain. Great job on Twist. That will be fun catching up with your old team.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on CP+CC+abs! What day is your birthday? I hope it's great and you do something fun. Great job on dragon boating in the rain and twist. I hope you had fun with your old team.

Julie Great ob on Live Sweat Blast. I wish she would make some of those Live workouts available on. DVD or for download too. Maybe we should suggest it to her!

This morning I did the whole pyramid pump. I was supposed to only do the upper body part, but since it's so short I just did it all. The AC guys came and got the AC working again, so it wasn't a hot workout today either. It's supposed to be really hot the next few days, so I'm glad we got it fixed the we did. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Live Sweat Blast. I would buy downloads of her live classes too.

Pam Good work on doing all of Pyramid Pump. Glad that you got your AC fixed too and it sounds like just in time.

This morning I did yoga and then I went to the SPCA for my shift. We had a lot of cats today so with the cats and the small animals it kept us busy. Then DH had a doctor's appointment because his hives are not going away. So now we are waiting to go see his dermatologist and he is getting a referral to see an allergist. Hopefully they can figure out what is going on. We didn't do anything for my birthday today but we will probably go out and see a movie with our friends.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Live Mixed Impact HiiT with Bonus Abs! It was pretty good not too tough but not easy either. One of the last couple of intervals was snowboards and those always seem to get me and I have to take a break between the sets. I am taking tomorrow off work and hoping to enjoy a 4 day weekend with rain pretty much all four days. Talk to you Tuesday!

Pam Great job on Pyramid Pump – the whole thing! I am glad you got your AC fixed in time for the hot weather. I feel like it has been suggested to offer the live workouts as downloads but maybe not. Maybe I will investigate that.

Cheryl Great job on yoga! I really need to get back into it. I have switched my rest day to Saturday so maybe I need to start using that day to do some stretching or yoga. Oh no, I hope they figure out his hives soon. Hopefully he is not in too much discomfort.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheryl Great job on yoga. The hives must be driving your DH crazy, hopefully they will get it figured out soon. A movie with friends sounds like a good way to celebrate your birthday.

Julie Great jb on Live MIH+abs. You have really stuck to your dedication to doing abs, that is awesome. I hope you enjoy your 4 day weekend and hopefully they were wrong about the weather for at least part of the time!

This morning CCC was on the calendar but I just wasn't feeling it so I did the original Body Max and the abs from Body Max 2. I was planning to go get another load of mulch, but it's looking like it's getting ready to storm, so I don't think that will be happening yet. I have some errands to run so I guess I will get those done and see what happens with the weather. Have a great day.

Pam

This morning was Cardio Party plus the calorie crush. We went to see Bob Segar last night and it was a late night, so it was nice to do an easier cardio to get me moving. I did get a load of mulch in yesterday afternoon and now I'm headed out to get another one. I think I have 3 more loads to go...the countdown is on! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Live Mixed Impact HiiT with Bonus Abs. The snowboarders are always tough. Enjoy your 4 day weekend and I hope it doesn't rain the whole time for you.

Pam Good work on the original Body Max and the abs from BM2 and Cardio Party plus the Calorie Crush.

Yesterday morning I went to Twist and then got all the laundry and housework done. In the evening I went dragon boating as this was our last practice before our regatta tomorrow. That is why I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. This morning I did KPC which I haven't done in a long time. It was good but I do need to work on my pikes. It rained today and it looks like it will be raining tomorrow morning too. It will be a wet day for us on the water.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

So for a 4 day weekend, it seemed to go by super fast and yet I don’t remember what I did either. I know Friday I did TBGS Double Lower plus abs and then did lots of cleaning before having someone come out to do our yearly AC maintenance. Saturday I did not workout but did do some chores around the house and running errands and then went to a graduation party. Sunday I did a heavy weight workout and then some meal prepping for the week. Monday I do remember being lazy until about 4 when we started to get severe weather and had to be on the lookout for any tornados. We assumed none got close to us because the sirens never went off then our neighbor posted a picture of one about a mile away from our house. Luckily it stayed heading northeast away from town.

Pam Great job on Body Max plus BM2 abs! I would much rather do a BM than CCC! Great job on CP plus the CC! Oh I saw Bob Seger in January and had a blast. I can’t believe he is 74 and still on stage doing his thing. I know he is not crazy running around but still it has to require some level of physical fitness to that at that age. Glad you got another load of mulch down. Hopefully you will be able to get some more done and be completely done soon.

Cheryl Great job on Twist and all the laundry and housework and the KPC! Pikes are one of those you definitely have to do often in order to keep up on them. Of course, I don’t do them at all so maybe that is why. Hope you had an excellent regatta with no rain!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Twist, laundry, housework and dragon boating! I hope it wasn't too wet for your regatta. How did you do? Great job on KPC. Those pikes are killers. At least in that one it's amore manageable number than in PUB, but they still kill me every time!

Julie Great TBGS Double lower+abs and cleaning and your heavy weight workout. Wow that is scary about the tornado so close. Hopefully no one was hurt.

Saturday I took as my rest day, but we did go and ski. It was really hot here all weekend, so it was nice to be on the lake. When we got home Eric and his girlfriend were here swimming so we hung out and had dinner with them. On Sunday I did Revved up Rumble plus the CC and 6pack abs. Then we went to the lake again and Eric and Blythe came over again to swim and brought some friends with them so we made BBQ chicken for everyone for dinner. On Monday I did TBGS and then we went and skied again. Then we went to a cookout at our friends house. This morning was Step Blast and the abs from SJP. I did get 2 loads of mulch done on Friday and only have one left to do, so I'm going to do that this morning. It's going to feel great to get it done, but then I have to start on pine straw! Last year we did 80 bales but could have used more, so I'm going to get 90 this year. The fun never ends! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on TBGS Double Lower plus abs, your heavy weight workout and all of your cleaning and errands. Scary about the tornado, glad that it didn't get any closer to you.

Pam Nice that you got to go skiing and hang out in your swimming pool. Great job on Rev'ed up Rumble + CC + 6 pack abs, TBGS and Step Blast. Wow you do know how to party, 90 bales of pine straw, sounds like fun :p

So Saturday was a soaker. It just wouldn't stop raining so we were all pretty wet by the time the day was done. We were dealing with several injuries and needed at least 6 spares because some of our team members couldn't make it to this regatta for various reasons. However we did pretty good, we came in 3rd in the B division final. Sunday I was pretty tired so I didn't workout but we did get going early to a garage sale put on by another dragon boat team to raise funds and then went to the farmer's market. In the afternoon I walked our friends dog Zoey and then in the evening we went to their place to watch a movie. Monday I did Afterburn. Wow it had been a long time since I had done that one. Last night I went dragon boating and it was a really nice night. This morning I was really tired so I didn't go to Twist. I did sleep for a bit until Willow starting screeching at the top of her lungs. I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see what was going on. There was another cat outside so she wasn't very happy about that. :eek: That sure does get the heart pounding.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I forgot to say what I did yesterday. I did Live Ramped Up Tri-Sets. It was meh. Just ok. This morning I woke up with a headache probably from all the rain we have been getting. I was still going to try to workout but then our internet was down so I wasn’t going to be able to get to Live so I figured that was a sign to go back to bed for another hour. That helped a little with the headache.

Pam Great job on RUR plus CC and 6 pack abs and TBGS! Sounds like you had a nice weekend being able to ski, BBQ, and hang out with family and friends. Great job on SB and abs from SJP! Wow, your yard must look amazing with all you do. Plus all that spreading of the mulch and hay must be a killer arm workout! I don’t think it touched down anyway near houses. I think it mainly hit the fields.

Cheryl Bummer about the rain and all the injuries but that is great that you placed 3rd with the replacement team members and cruddy weather! Your Sunday sounds like a lovely relaxing day. Great job on AB; that’s a toughie for sure! Glad you decided to sleep in since you were probably still recuperating from the regatta. Oh not a fun way to wake up! Our Willow and Tango still getting along?

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.