Strength Gloves

I found a bit of a solution for the fingers. I wasn't about to pay all of the extra shipping - ridiculous! Anyway, I sat here watching TV one night and just stretched and pulled on the finger openings. I would stick two fingers in and pull. I worked on the finger openings for about 30 minutes and then did it again the next night. That seems to have helped. The issue appears to be the bloody fabric - it's insanely constricting. I'm not particularly thrilled with how the padding is placed and the things are bloody Fuggly. The look like they are put together with a patchwork of fabric remnants. Overall I am quite disappointed with these and can not recommend them. At least I didn't have to ship them back.

I paid the shipping to return the gloves but not for them to send me the exchange.
I think I'll try the stretching idea because I do feel my fingers during the workouts. I hate my mind focusing on fingers being pinched. LOL!

Omgosh thanks for bumping this thread I sent my gloves back weeks ago and forgot about them!! :confused::eek::confused: I'll send CS a quick message!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.