Strange statistics -- 27 workouts done this month?

healthy_vegan

Cathlete
When I look on my home page under statistics, it says:
Workouts done this month: 27
Workouts done this year: 76

Are these supposed to represent my individual statistics or the statistics for everybody? I have definitely not done 27 workouts this month, and I imagine that the group as a whole has done more than 27. So does anybody have any idea where these numbers are coming from? :confused:

Are you guys seeing numbers like these too? Or is it just me? I hate it's when it's just me. ;)

When I look on my home page under statistics, it says:
Workouts done this month: 27
Workouts done this year: 76

Are these supposed to represent my individual statistics or the statistics for everybody? I have definitely not done 27 workouts this month, and I imagine that the group as a whole has done more than 27. So does anybody have any idea where these numbers are coming from? :confused:

Are you guys seeing numbers like these too? Or is it just me? I hate it's when it's just me. ;)

The reason you will see numbers like this is when you download a rotation it schedules workouts for future months. The stats count all workouts scheduled for the year even if they occur after today's date.

question on stats

SWM -I can't seem to find my weekly stats in the new WM anymore...did this move somewhere or am I just blind? ;-)

Thanks!

The only stats we currently show are on the Home page for the Workout Manager in the upper right hand corner.

The reason you will see numbers like this is when you download a rotation it schedules workouts for future months. The stats count all workouts scheduled for the year even if they occur after today's date.

Thanks! I thought this might be the case, but I could not figure out why it said 27 workouts for this month. The rotation only includes 12 workouts (I added 3 extra yesterday and today, with cardio and abs), so I'm not sure where the number 27 is coming from. Maybe the STS workout is somehow counted twice? That would equal 27.

I wish it would not "count" the workout until I mark it as complete.

I checked out my downloaded rotations and apparently I downloaded the STS 3-month program twice (although only once instance appears on my workout calendar). I deleted it and now it says 15 workouts this month, which makes sense.

I may delete the rotation and just add them as I complete them, so the statistics reflect what I've actually completed.

Thanks for clearing this up for me!

I'm sure we will add a few more stats to the home page soon like calories burned and distance traveled. Eventually, we will add a complete reporting package to the Workout Manager.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.