ebalyna

I have been on HRT for a little over a year. I'm 46 and I hated the way prei menopause was making me feel. And the sweats and mood swings. No thanks.

Now however I have read that women are giving up their HRT and trying to go all natural using stem cell injections in the ovaries. Somehow the ovaries start working again and the hormone levels go back to where they were prior to the peri-hell nonsense. Some women claim to have gotten accidently pregnant from this as well.

I just want to be as young on the inside as I can using as little chemicals as possible.

I have been talking to a team of doctors in Egypt. They are behind the clinical trials and published work that comes from there. I feel pretty secure with them. Some people apparently go to Greece but I did not see as much accredited published work coming from there.

Did anyone on here try ovarian stem cell therapy-not just PRP- and if so what happened and how did it work out? Would you recommend it and did you get off of HRT afterwards? I want to hear what you your thoughts are.

I wouldn't do any trial form doctors in Egypt. I'm late to the party for menopause and its not a joke with the hot flashing, but the controversy on HRT - bio identical or lab derived is no way settled and the confluence of other factors are keeping me from it...stem cells to twart nature's evolution - no way...

I use Estradial and Progesterone, both bio-identical from a compounding pharmacist. I started on these in my late 40's because of my own research and not particularly to relieve peri-menopause flashes. I'm not thinking I would want something that invasive (an injection into the ovaries IS invasive). Chemicals can be either natural (from food such as from apple seeds) or synthetic, which I like to avoid. However, I could be a hypocrite because this is a quote from Paracelsus (lived 494BC) and is still often repeated today:
Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.

I wouldn't do any trial form doctors in Egypt. I'm late to the party for menopause and its not a joke with the hot flashing, but the controversy on HRT - bio identical or lab derived is no way settled and the confluence of other factors are keeping me from it...stem cells to twart nature's evolution - no way...
I totally agree. Nature is perfect the way it is. Except it really isn't when you live more years post menopause than you do cycling, and nature did not program us for that.
I may be an exception but I see a lot of girl friends in their 40s and early 50s having health issues that most likely stem from a drop in hormone levels and a weaker immune system: cancer and heart disease seem to creep up on women fast during those years.

I feel much more energized, balanced and healthy with bioidentical HRT but it does raise some concerns if one wants to remain on it for many years and I would rather not take chances.

Stem cell therapy seem to be the word on the street. For pretty much anything and everything.
But yeah, I wanted to see what people think about it and if anyone has had any experience with it?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.