Step Sync First Impressions

Ok, I love Step Sync, especially the Finished combos...I have decided on the
Spin back to the step that I am gonna walk back as she mentions you can do so
I don't get dizzy..and on the reverse turn pump 3 repeater on the corner, I am just gonna do the regular pump 3 around the corner, she also mentions that you can
Do that too, both are basically the same, just not quite as "fancy" :)

Sometimes I spin, sometimes I walk. It all depends on how things are going at that moment. Modifications FTW! ;)

I did Step Sync yesterday. The Bonus routine is actually a really good lead up to the main workout and I didn't have too much trouble with the choreography considering it was the first time I did it. Only a few hiccups here and there. I couldn't do the spin back to the step as I got too dizzy and I modified the reverse turn pump repeater as I had trouble getting back around in time for the next move. I really liked this workout and it will definitely be a go to step workout for me along with Rhythmic Step and Party Rockin' Step 1.

All I have to say about StepSync is be careful to not trip.

If you have read my posts, I have been known to have a few falls in the past from Cathe Step. I do the choreography to fast and trip on my feet. I want to make sure anyone else doesn't have the same fate as me! Don't worry, I have never suffered a bad injured. Just a bruised ego!

When doing StepSync take your time!! And always modify, modify, modify!!

Jen Den

Sometimes I spin, sometimes I walk. It all depends on how things are going at that moment. Modifications FTW!

same here, jodijodi...I might spin one time and walk back the next !!! Just depends.....but the reverse turn
pump repeater is hard for me....alot easier for me to just knee off the side and pump back & around.....:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.