Step Question...

Boingo1

Cathlete
This seems so obvious, but I just want to make sure before I order the Original Health Club Step. Do the risers from the High Step

41SQR2VY4ZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

fit the Original Health Club Step too?

31DEY3GQ65L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Thanks!

That's exactly what I have, the High Step with 5 risers. For a bigger Step, I currently have the Reebok Step & it doesn't go high enough for Bench/Weight work . So I figure if I get the Original Club Step, I'll have the 5 risers from the High STep, and then only have to buy 1 more set of risers to make it BIGGEST....

I cannot believe you just asked this question!! I just purchased the high step and original step and I kept clicking back and forth trying to check and make sure the risers fit both so I didn't have to buy too many extra risers!! Thanks for confirming this for me as well!

only the small circuit step

Doesn't fit those risers. When I got my high step I found I was a riser short of what Cathe is using but oh well!:D

I believe Rapid meant the risers do not fit the small circuit step. (I don't think Cathe sells these, does she?)

They DO fit the Original Health Club step. So if you have the big step Cathe uses or are getting ready to purchase one, you're good!

Thats what I meant!

I don't know if Cathe sells the circuit step. I bought mine at Big 5 and it did come with a Cathe dvd.

The club step and the high step use the same risers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.