Step Moves....

ldy_solana

Cathlete
just tried this one this morning and.....I LOVED IT!! so much fun and didn't have to jump around just enjoyed the choreography(which wasn't to hard to catch on since i am familiar with the style). i like the faster pace especially when you get into the combinations so it was non stop fun while getting sweaty!

kassia

I have done this one twice already and it is so much fun. I have most of the footwork down, a bit left to master, but the time goes so fast. This is one of my all time faves.

I love this one too! It's so much fun! AND the time flys, in a good way :) Oooh, and I do burn tons of calories doing it, because I just get carried away and put EVERYTHING into it :)

I love this one too! It's so much fun! AND the time flys, in a good way :) Oooh, and I do burn tons of calories doing it, because I just get carried away and put EVERYTHING into it :)

i know it! its so much fun you don't care you are sweating and panting for air and you just keep putting more into it. i think this is the first of the workouts i didn't modify much on b/c it was fun to do as is. but not much impact was involved and when i am in a dancy mood mamba's cha cha's and pivots are my thing!

kassia

I love Step Moves. I find myself wanting to do this workout every single day. I actually do it for the fun and I add into my rotation as much as possible.

This is one of the best step workouts I've ever done hands down!

I did this workout for the first time on Saturday...I LOVED it! Rhythmic Step is my favorite step workout, though I also love 4DS lower & higher intensity step, so I am thrilled with this workout! So SO SOOO much fun - I love all the rhythm changes. Can't wait to do it again!

I enjoy this one too. It toom me 2x to get the footwork right, but now I've got it. Once you get it, it is quite fun. - Autumn

Step Moves is so much fun. It did take me more than 2 workouts to nail the choreography - esp. Section 3.

This is one of my favs in the new series.

I love this one too

After reading the reviews here, I did Step Moves yesterday. It was so much fun I did combo 2 and 3 twice. It helped me get the moves down better and the time really did fly!!!

My all time favorite is Rythmic Step and Step Moves is going to be my 2nd favorite.

Thanks Cathe for another great Step workout!!!:eek:

tried step moves today, and it is fun. need to do it a couple more times to get the steps donw , though.

The music in Step Moves is great too!

I have been adding this workout on after my STS workouts.

Step Moves is huge on the fun factor. I am so in love with this workout! Right now I am obsessed with doing it. No matter how tired I am, this workout picks me up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.