Step Max

Step Max sound

Hi,
I ordered Step Max about a year ago and the sound was very low. I wrote Step N' Motion and it turns out that this was a defective tape.

So you might want to write (or call) and get a new copy!

Good luck! I'm planning on doing Step Max tonight, so I'll check out the volume on my "new" tape and let you know!

Jessica

hi jessica

that is interesting to know. will contact step n' motion tomorrow and find out for i did purchase it from a canadian distributer and they said that all the copies are like this. look forward to reading if your new copy is better sound on it!!!

thanks,
diana

Sound on Some Cathe Videos

I have had trouble with the sound on Cathe's videos too. I recall that my first "Interval Max" had muffled sound. There was another one the same way, but S&M sent new copies and now I can't recall which tape it was.

The DVD sound is much better than VHS sound IMO.

Sound on DVD

Now that you mention it I've noticed that the sound on my Cathe DVD is low in some parts then it goes back to normal again. I've been having some problems with my DVD player so I thought it was from that. Has anyone else had this problem with the DVD?

New Step Max

Hi Diana,
The sound on my new Step Max is much better. The music in Cathe's tapes IMO is never really loud, but you should definitely be able to hear it!

I am in the US but good luck!!!!!!!!!

Jessica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.