Step Max

dsilva

Hello everyone!
i was just wondering if anyone would be able to let me know what they think of step max. i have 6 of cathe's videos (including IM, power max, wedding, step fit, etc) and was wondering how step max compared to the above.

have a great w/e,
diana

I personally love step max. I have all of Cathe's tapes but I still do this one. Its not as
'hard' as power max or step fit. IM is in a class by itself
happy.gif
But I like it much more than the wedding tape. Its 3 sections, the first is an easier section, minus lots of hard combos, the second section is a really fun combo with lots of long hops over the step , and the third section is the best. It really works your legs and buns with lots of off the step lunges. For some reason on the days I dont really want to workout i put this one in, since it starts a 'little bit' easier you dont realize that your still working hard. I think its harder than the wedding tape and a bit harder than step heat, its a great tape to combo!!!
Cant you tell I love this one!
susie

thank you very much your reply....

hi sussie!

thanks for replying. step max will now be my next video!!! sound like a good work out and sometimes when i am tired from long shifts at the hospital, a nice easier one is ideal! like you mentioned, IM is definitely in a class of its own...but i love the challenge and extreme intensity and can't wait for cathe's new video!!!

best regards, diana

Hi Diana,
Step Max was one of my first Cathe videos. I love it, but I generally only do the second two sections - I add them on to a short workout. The first section feels a little too easy for me and I am usually not feeling creative enough to modify the intensity. It is a fun workout - hope you enjoy it!!
Erica

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.