Step,jump,pump

sharonR

I just did step,jump,pump and was flying through the sashays(sp?) and missed the step ball change and flew to the other side of the room and did a tumble. At least I can say I was putting my all into it!
Sharon

Yet another benefit of working out at home...no one watching you humiliate yourself.:D

I've done that more than a couple of times, usually early in the morning before I'm awake enough to be attempting complicated choreography.

Let's not talk about one of the first times I did an airborne jack, miscalculating how high I could jump and whacking my hand on an overhead glass light fixture.

Or the time I punched one hand into the other while doing off-the step lunges. That one drew blood.

Ah, privacy.

A-Jock

Not humiliating myself? I do it all the time if front of the kids!! and they laugh their heads off LOL can't help but laugh with myself. I tried to do that on pike roll on the ball at the end of KPC and my kids nearly wet their pants laughing and saying " I can do that better than you mom!" LOL I say yeah right lets see LOL and yep they can do it better LMAO!!!

I have just completed SJP five mins ago for the first time ever, and I don't even know what move you are talking about!! Hilarious! I swear my brain WAS switched on, at 5pm!!!

Actually, I am glad SJP is a lower intensity version of Circuit Max for days when I don't actually want Cathe to wipe the floor with me because I have other things to do with the rest of my day!!!!!!

Invigorated, that's how I feel. And I love that music that goes with the last cardio, low section! Fun, fun, fun......

Clare

Hey Sharon:
Gotta love your enthusiasm!!:)

Last week while doing 'power 15's' from IMAX 2 I was feeling pretty peppy and light on my feet, really jumping and extending my arms feeling like I was rockin' the house then "WHACK", "Ouch!!!!" I forgot about the ceiling fan above me spinning away to keep me cool, Oh Manx( I was proud of myself though, I didn't even cuss and I just kept plugging away with my workout modifying my 1 arm with some squeezing and shaking. In no time I forgot about it but I can still see the bruises across my 3 middle fingers.

Let's get out there and play safe kids:7

Take Care
Laurie

>Actually, I am glad SJP is a lower intensity version of
>Circuit Max for days when I don't actually want Cathe to wipe
>the floor with me because I have other things to do with the
>rest of my day!!!!!!

Clare...lower intensity??? SJP almost killed me this morning. Now, CMax also almost kills me every time I do it, it is one of the few workouts that leaves me drenched with sweat (sorry. gross) But I find the weights tougher in SJP (that first round of squats? OUCH!). And I am pretty much gasping during the first two hi lo segments.

I dunno, I think they're kind of even...

Christine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.