step jam,heat or max???

smiley2

Cathlete
Which one of these is the toughest or are they pretty much the same?I was watching the video clips of them and they look pretty fun..i liked the music with them.The oldest Cathe videos i have are the mic and mis ..and i kinda want to get a few new cardio ones.So what ones would you all recommend?(all of them??!!)

For me, in order of increasing complexity and increasing sweat factor....Step Heat, Step Max, Step Jam. But, don't get me wrong, they're all great and intense!

Stacy

Step Jam is 47 min. long without warm up and cooldown. I love it! Step Max is a breeze until the last section and Step Heat is short, but fairly intense. And it has a great ab section. You knew this was coming - get all 3!

Hey Smiley2

I'm with Jillybean - get the dvd. I do Step Heat when I'm in a hurry and Step Jam when I have more time. It took me awhile to figure out Step Heat because I had never done step before, but then the other two were a lot easier to learn. It's true what everyone says: the more you do step, the easier it gets to learn new routines.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.