Step Blast-finally......got the fast repeater!

MRSchultz

Cathlete
I finally got the fast repeater in the third step combo in Step Blast. I have had this tape from the beginning and couldn't get it right, but FINALLY it clicked and went perfect. I am sooo excited!

The bad part was - I did Bootcamp this morning and had some free time this afternoon so I thought I'd get an extra "kick" of exercise in today so I put in Step Blast and by the time it got to the challenge part I was so cooked i couldn't do it. UGH! Well, next time!

Have a great Fourth of July everbody!!! :eek:)

Marcia :)

The third combo is my fave of the three, and good for you, it's a nice feeling when you finally get it and then the whole workouts suddenly flows!

But that's enough exercise for today, eh?!!!!!

Clare :) :) :)

I think this fast tap repeater was the hardest move yet for me to get down, but a great feeling when I finally did. Sometimes also when I am a little tired I mess up there a few times...:)...Carole

I only get it on the right side! I am such a spaz...I even tried doing it several times at the end. One day it will come, but I still love the workout.

Me too Joanna! What's up with that?! Are we left-sided incompetent. I find that with alot of tricky moves, I can do one side, but not the other.:+

Congratulations! I love combo 3 and Step Blast is my favorite cardio workout. When "Paint it Black" is on for combo #3 in the Challenge, I am in endorphin heaven.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.