Steady State Run Nov. Rotation

Olivia

Cathlete
Hi,

I'm wondering what "steady state run" means in the November rotation? Would it be running for 20 mins outside? or running for 20 mins in place or on a treadmill?

I don't have a treadmill and I don't like running/jogging. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could substitute the run for 20 mins?

Thank you,
Olivia

Hi!

Steady state run means, I think, that you just run straight -- at the same speed instead of running intervals or sprints. In other words a steady jog.

Intervals are running as fast as you can for about 30 seconds and then walking back to where you started -- or rather cool down -- for 1 - 2 minutes and then running again as fast as you can, etc.

So steady state would be simply running. If you don't like running, why not substitute one of Cathe's all cardio step workouts -- manhy of her earlier workouts are all cardio and you could do one of those for a good 20 minutes.

Hope this helps.:)

I thik you can substitute the running for some of the Cathe's cardios. I think you can use the first segment of MIC to substitute the 20 minutes of the steady state run or a premix of the IMAXS too.Another suggestions are to use the cardio premix of bootcamp, the hi/low of SJP, the blast challenge of Kick Max, the cardio segments of the CTX workouts etc.There are lot of options.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator, TAEBO and Turbo Jam junkie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.